Chapter 4 - Do you wanna build a snowman

It was a bright and sunny day in Arrendale, Princess Anna walked up to a huge window and gasped excitedly at the light sprinkling of snow that was falling.
Jumping with excitement, she ran to a door over the other side of the room, she walked up to it and cleared her throat.

" Elsa?" she asked in a sweet friendly tone, knocking a tune on the door, in a sing-song voice, she asked.

" Do you want to build a snowman?" she clasped her hands together and slumped over hoping for an answer.

" Come on let's go and play." she spun around and leaned against the door sliding down onto the hardwood floor.

Anna tried to look under her sister's door but to no avail, she couldn't see her sister or anything inside.

" I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away." Anna walked away, her heart a bit down.

She sat in the middle of the ballroom, playing with two dolls, that strikingly resembling her and Elsa.

" We used to be best buddies, but now we're not." Anna played with the dolls and frowned, looking down at them in confusion.

" I wish you would tell me why." Anna fell backwards onto the floor and the dolls skid across the shiny surface.

Anna stood at her sister's door trying to peek through the keyhole, attempting to coax Elsa out.

" Do you want to build a snowman?" Anna pursed her lips up against the keyhole and mumbled into it.

" It doesn't have to be a snowman." Anna leaned back, hearing her sister sigh from inside and smiled.

" Go away, Anna," Elsa exclaimed, she was getting rather annoyed at her sister, Anna slumped her shoulder.

" Ok bye." Anna walked away in defeat, her heart shattered how her sister doesn't want to go outside.

~ Line Break ~

Inside, Elsa was staring out the window, with a penguin plushie tightly sitting in her arms.

She had been hoping over the past month to see her beloved Hiccup coming home, but with each new day her hopes were crushed.

Suddenly her hands froze the window seal and her plushie, Elsa jolted back, staring at her mistake.

Agnar walked in and saw the scared expression on his daughters face, going to her side, he took the plushie and dusted it off.

He placed the penguin plush, on a shelf above the fireplace and covered Elsa's hand in a small white glove.

" The gloves will help, see conceal it." Agnar smiled down at her, Elsa nodded understanding what he meant.

" Don't feel it," Elsa exclaimed, this was her chance to gain control of her abilities and be ready for Hiccup to return.

" Don't let it show." Agnar covered her hand, with his, making sure the message was put across.

~ Time Skip a Few Years ~

Anna slid across the hardwood floor down the hall and stopped in front of Elsa's door laughing.

" Do you want to build a snowman or ride our bike around the halls?" Anna stood on the seat of the two seater bike, riding it down a flight of stairs.

She clattered down the stairwell, a noticeable thud could be heard when she reached the bottom as she lay in the arms of a suit of armour.

" I think some company is overdue." Anna sprinted across a room towards a couch and flipped herself over the arm and landed with a thud on the cushions.