Warning & Blurb

_________________________________________

FOREWARNING:

THIS FICTION INVOLVES SOME WORDS FROM HOLY BIBLE AND TERMS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY, MOTIVATING THE READERS TO STRENGTHEN OUR CONNECTION WITH OUR ONE TRUE LIVING GOD.

SO IF YOU'RE NOT OR AGAINST CHRISTIAN, I'M NOT FORCING YOU TO READ THIS STORY. BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CONTINUE READING, PLEASE PAY A DEEP RESPECT.

BY THE WAY, CHRISTIANITY ISN'T A RELIGION. IT'S A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.

MAY YOU FIND JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE. GOD BLESS.

_________________________________________

BLURB

SAY THAT YOU BELIEVE

"I will make you believe in Him."

Khel is a highly academic achiever, the outright clever student, the campus' math and science prodigy. He accepts scientific or logical reasons, but despises irrational and unexplainable beliefs. On the other hand, Meera is a woman with optimistic personality. She's smart, pretty, but what outstands her the most is her faith in God.

Two contradicting persons, one story. A story of believing.

<>•<>•<>•<>

SAY THAT YOU BELIEVE

written by: SoulOfKristal
Language:
Tagalog/English
Genre:
Teen Fic/Spiritual
Copyright ©2021
All_Rights_Reserved

|wattys2021|

• • •

WARNING!!!

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, PLACES, EVENTS, BUSINESSES, ETC ARE PRODUCTS OF THE WRITER'S OWN IMAGINATION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO OTHER STORY OR IN REAL LIFE IS A PURE COINCIDENTAL. (Unless accordingly mentioned/stated.)

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE WITHOUT THE WRITER'S PERMISSION.

NOTICE A LOT OF TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS SUCH AS WRONG GRAMMARS AND MISSPELLED WORDS. DO NOT EXPECT TOO MUCH. I'M AFRAID TO FAIL YOUR HIGH EXPECTATIONS. MY APOLOGY.

RESPECT THE WRITER. RESPECT THE READERS. RESPECT THE STORY. RESPECT AS A HUMAN BEING.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

ENJOY!

____________________________________

Read at your own risk. To GOD be the glory!