/15/ Beautiful Name

/15/ BEAUTIFUL NAME

There is power in the
Name of Jesus Christ

- Hillsong

KHEL'S POV

KHEL'S POV

Strum~ she started it with a gentle plucking on strings.

"I dedicate this song for the One's above. For the One who's greater. For the One's I worship,"  Meera speaks on the microphone and humbly smiled.  "Let us praise the Lord. So, sing with me if you know the song."

A worship song?

Her gentle plucking on the guitar continues, then stopped. There is sudden silence. As though the world stopped in seven seconds of peace.

"You were the Word at the beginning~"

Kinilabutan ako sa unang linyang kinanta niya. I was... Not prepared. Although I know she's going to sing, I wasn't prepared for that intro.

Strum~

"One With God the Lord Most High~"

She is doing it with full of emotions. I can see it through her glistening eyes. Napalunok ako habang pinagmamasdan si Meera mula sa baba ng stage.

"Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You, our Christ~"

And she strums the guitar, again.

"What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King~"

All eyes are focused on her. The crowd is in silence, deeply listening to her tender voice. Brint and Narri, too.

"What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus~"

Then she strums the guitar with faster rhythm.

"You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down

My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now~"

Suddenly, the people around me started lifting their hands on the air, as if they're reaching the heaven. Most of them close their eyes and sing along.

"What a wonderful Name it is
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King~"

Hindi lang ang boses ni Meera, kun'di ang lahat ng tao na nakapalibot sa stage ay nakikanta na rin. And they're not just singing along, they're singing it with dramatic gestures. Tila damang-dama nila 'yung kanta. The entire mall was filled with their voices, echoing the lyrics.