Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE
(MUST READ FROM TOP TO BOTTOM)

You have just read the barkada roadtrip adventures of our four teenagers; Meera, Khel, Narri, and Brint, as they journeyed around CALABARZON Region IV-A Philippines... (featuring some tourist's destinations in real life that you would enjoy to visit!) ...and their reflections of faith in God.

You have come this far. Let me congratulate you for that! Yey!

First of all, thank you so much sa mga nagbasa, nagbabasa, at magbabasa po nito. May mga comments akong nabasa na sobrang nakapagpa-inspire sa akin para ituloy ang paggawa ng story na 'to. So, thank you sa mga nagko-comment! Kahit short or long comment, honestly, napapasaya ako nito as an aspiring writer. Thank you rin sa mga nagbo-vote diyan. Napakalaking tulong po ng votes ninyo! At 'yung mga silent readers. Thank you, silent readers! I appreciate your effort for reading this not-so-popular and not-so-cool book. Haha!

Salamat dahil binigyan ninyo ito ng pagkakataon para basahin. Imagine, sa sobrang daming stories na nagpa-pop up sa Wattpad, ito pa talagang story ko ang napagtiyagaan ninyong subaybayan hanggang sa huli. I thank LORD for giving me such readers like YOU. Yes, you! May God bless you, reader/s!

And, actually, I can not take all the credits. I have done my part for writing this story, but I will still going to lift all the praises to the One who gave me the opportunity to write. Walang iba kun'di, siyempre, si Lord Jesus! Palaging tatandaan, wala ang LAHAT kung wala SIYA. So, I will give all the credits to HIM. Thank You po, to the Holy Spirit of the Lord, sa paggabay sa akin habang sinusulat ang kwento na 'to. Thank You po, sobra-sobra!

My main purpose in writing this story is to tell the readers that GOD DOES EXIST. Kasi, napapansin ko lang, sa panahon natin ngayon ay lumalayo na tayo sa Kaniya. Iyung iba nagda-dout sa existence ni God. Iyung iba hindi alam kung ano ba talaga 'yung paniniwalaan. 'Yung iba, tuluyan nang tinalikuran ang faith at nagpadala sa pride (mga Atheist) at akala nila napakarunong nila. Iyung iba naman sinasabi nilang "TOTOO SI GOD" pero hindi naman nakikita sa kanilang pagkilos, puro salita lang at walang gawa.

I wrote this story to make the readers realize that... HEY! GOD IS TRUE AND HE REVEALED HIMSELF TO US IN PERSON OF JESUS CHRIST, SO, DON'T DOUBT! HE'S WITH YOU AND HE LOVES YOU SO SO SOOO MUCH!

Here is the summary of the GOOD NEWS/Gospel

All mankind have sinned against Laws of God. We lie, we steal, we murder, we hate others, we curse, we please ourselves with sexual desires, we dishonour our parents, we've done corrupted, we basically do things that are wicked. And since the LORD our God is a PURE GOOD God, it means, His standard of GOOD is the HIGHEST.

Basically, when you measure your goodness in front of the eyes of God, you will be fallen GUILTY of your sins. And sin is like a crime, the punishment is death. Now, since your scale of goodness CAN NOT reach the moral STANDARD of God, you were proven GUILTY, and thus, God will charge you a DEATH penalty... Which is HELL. Forever torment.

So, since ALL human beings did commit SIN, meaning, we are all GUILTY in God's eyes and we DESERVE the penalty of Hell.

Only those who NEVER EVER, from birth to death, commit sin can enter the Kingdom Of God.

Humans are NOT qualified of that.

But because of the love of God, He, in person of Jesus Christ, the Creator Himself, entered His own creation— the Earth, and suffered the pain and life as a human being Himself. Jesus never commit sin, because He is the perfect embodiment of God.

But then, the PERFECT ONE Himself died for us... who are imperfect, weak, broken human beings.

Because of Jesus' death, His blood became the cover of our crimes. If you accept the sacrifice of Jesus, He will cover all your wrongdoings and turn it right in front of God.

And Jesus resurrected, declaring He had conquered death, and all who LIVES FOR HIM shall also stand victorious in front of God.

Now that we have Jesus, and as we stand in front of God in His Judgement Day, we are now covered by the blood of our Savior. So that, because of His death, human's guilt of sin was erased, and we are now PURELY GOOD in the sight of God.

Humans can only enter the Kingdom Of God through Lord Jesus... Who is the embodiment of God Himself.

And so, do not cling onto your own standard of good works. Hold onto Jesus!

JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE.

Amen? Amen.

Again, God bless po! Thanks for reading!

See you in my next stories!

Remember ; JESUS LOVES YOU! GO BACK TO HIM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.