40. Back to work

We had outrun the rebels, and Matt had shot the ones guarding our ship. We quickly climbed aboard.
   Matt didn't even wait for me to buckle up as he already allowed the ship to take take off. He would never come back here, ever again.

We were back on Starkiller, Matt had convinced me he could arrange for me to be judged innocent.
Instead of bringing me to my cell, we entered Kylo's quarters.
"You stay here, and have some rest. I know you're tired. I'll fix everything."
I simply nodded, not even wondering how he'd known I was tired. Hell, I was exhausted.
  Matt gently pressed a peck to my crest before he went off.
  I did what I was told, not that I was planning on being rebellious anyway. I took off my jacket and crawled into the kingsized bed. I pulled the sheets close, covering all but my face.
Okay, I'm not going to whine about me having crappy furniture, but this bed... this is paradise.
  It didn't take long for me to fall asleep on the oh so heavenly, yet dark shaded bed.

  I slowly woke up by the feeling of a soft pair of lips on my forehead. My forehead currently being the only part of me not covered by blankets.
It's a damn good bed, okay.
  I pulled the sheets down, away from my face, and saw a Matt smirk, from corner to corner.
  "Good morning, sunshine. I see you slept well, in Kylo Ren's bed," with emphasis on Kylo Ren.
  I snorted. "Oh leave me be, you tease." I yawned and climbed out of my fortress of blankets and cushions.
  Matt placed a package of clothes on the bed, which brought me back to reality. They could either be an uniform or prison clothes.
  "And?" I asked eagerly, but prepared for a depressing reply.
  "You can put your uniform back on, Head Technician, mentor of the most amazing Matt, the best of radar technicians."
  "Oh don't push it."
  Matt grinned proudly.
  In my happiness, I broke the act and jumped at Matt, taking him in my embrace. "Thank you so much, I can't be any more grateful."
  After a while, Matt spun me around, draping his arms around my waist and abdomen. His hot breath tickled my with gooseflesh covered neck.
"Alright, alright. It's the least I can do after leaving you alone and after the drama from yesterday. For which I'm sorry..." He planted a series of kisses down my neck. Each one more longingly than the last. "...and do regret very much."
  Yes, this is reality.
  "Hmm, I'd like to see that regret of yours expressed. Perhaps a massage, for all the stress you've put me through?" My hands followed up the arms around my abdomen and waist, tracing every muscle of his.
  "I'll think about it." Matt pressed his teeth against the naked, vulnerable skin of my neck, releasing a sharp breath from me. My fingers clenched around his arms to remain grip of reality.
  "Now..." His hot breath grazed my ear. "... take a shower and get dressed." His hands slid down my figure, freeing me from his intoxicating hold. "The bathroom is over there."
I took his hands and pressed my palms against his in a playful manner. "Care to join me?"

  "Matt, how did you manage to talk me back into the First Order?" I closed my jacket and looked down at the majestic First Order crest.
  "Well... Kylo Ren was a little... rebellious during your absence. Which made the Supreme Leader change his mind. I remember the Leader said something like: 'you are more alike to Vader than you know...' Which I, frankly, didn't understand."
  I frowned. Did the Supreme Leader speak with Kylo or Matt. "You mean Kylo, right? Kylo looks more like Vader?"
  Matt didn't hesitate to answer. "Yes, yes, of course I mean Kylo."
  I hid my small-sized blaster in the pocket of my clean uniform, not going to forget that thing ever again.
"Let's get back to work."

  I waited for Matt at the docks, our first job was to fix a TIE Fighter. I was already preparing the tools, placing all of them on each of their specific places. People could say all things about me, but I'm most certainly not messy.

  Hux watched (Y/n) work. The Head Techician maintained so much control when she did what she was good at, and she knew it. Such an elegance in her way of knowing the goal, and then achieving the goal.
  In Hux's eyes true beauty came from discipline and order. Qualities (Y/n) possessed.

  I watched as Matt laid on his back, on a trolley, under the TIE Fighter. First he'd worked calm, but then he got more and more frustrated as what he was doing didn't seem to work.
  "Do you need help?"
  Matt came out from under the TIE. "Yes, please." He tried to sound as least agitated as possible. His frustration, however, was almost touchable, cutting through Matt's facade.
  "Okay, get off the trolley and I'll show you how to properly fix it." I had said 'properly' just to tease him.
I should have known better.
  "No."
  "No?"
  "No."
Matt I swear, if you don't get off that damn trolley right away I'll-
  "What no? We have a deadline and I need to use that trolley if I want to fix the Fighter." I said irritated.
  Before I knew it, something invisible pushed me, which made me fall, with my back right on top of Matt.
Wait what?
  I wondered who'd pushed me, Matt and I were alone right?
  Matt moved us and the trolley back underneath the Fighter and handed me his tool. "Now you can properly show me how to fix it."

  Hux had coincidentally walked by and was now reluctantly watching how 'Matt' and his precious (Y/n) were enjoying each other, having a good time. He wanted to march on, continue his path through the long and lonely halls, towards his next meeting or whatever else Snoke had assigned him with. But couldn't.
  Kylo wasn't even clenching his fists, which he usually did all the time, Hux remarked.
  Well, Hux himself was definitely not having a very good time. The only thing that kept him standing, was this certain thought. The thought that one day, when he finally completed his plan, (Y/n) would be his, and his alone.