Chapter 1 ; Back to where it all started.

This story may contain mature themes and strong languages. This story may also contain sensitive topics that some audience may find upsetting. All the characters in this story are fictional. Any similarities to real people, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

𝗡𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Feel free to show constructive criticism and helpful eyes to catch mistakes. Do not hate comments nor hate on each other.

___________________

THIRD PERSON :

Among the myths, there is a famous legend about the first royal groups of shifters, The royal werewolves. The moon goddess divided the power into two groups of shifters. The Midnight Silver Wolves and the Golden White Wolves. The Alphas of the two packs had so much power that one couldn't defeat the other.

But the human world had always feared them and grew an awful hatred towards the royal wolves for being so powerful. They had always feared of the day they may overpower the humans or harm them.

Even though they were powerful species, they have always shown kindness towards humans. It was the humans who despised them in the first place. To remove the Royal kinds from existence, the humankind merged with the newly pureblood vampires.

In the 1300s, the pureblood vampires and human hunters were successful to overcome the Royal Werewolf Alphas. Only the Luna of the Golden White Pack, Luna Ariel, helped herself escape as her beloved, Alpha Joseph sacrificed his life for her.

The moon goddess blessed her with a new mate and they started the new pack that still lives on till 21st century as the Golden Claw Pack.

This pack is the largest and strongest pack among the others. Even though the human race now has forgotten about the supernatural world and only consider them as myths, the group of hunters exists.

And about the Midnight Silver Pack, they've been omitted from the world's existence. That's how the myths have it.

But, the myths can be wrong.

***

ISIS:

It's been around 500 years since I've left my castle in New Orleans. Being blessed with immortality gets you moving around a lot. But now, I'm back. I'm back to the place where it all started, I'm back home.

Oh, and where are my manners, my name is Isis Silver Apollo. Such a crazy name, huh? I am the last Royal wolf, descended from the Midnight Silver Pack. The pack that had been extinct completely according to the myths.