Bellyache

Sittin' all alone
Mouth full of gum
In the driveway
My friends aren't far
In the back of my car
Lay their bodies

Y/N slumped down in the driver’s seat, letting the gun slide to the floor. It gleamed coldly in the streetlamp’s yellow light. She glanced at the backseat, where two of her closest friends were sprawled on the cracked leather. Billie was staring blankly at the bullet hole gaping in her stomach. Blood began to drip on the shocked girl's boots. Billie stiffly looked up at y/n, who glared hard into her eyes. She flinched and dropped her gaze.

Where's my mind
Where's my mind

Y/N patiently sat and waited for the guilt to seep over her. Tick, tock, tick, tock. The sound of her watch was mildly annoying her. She felt numb, as if nothing was real. Her movements were infuriatingly slow.

They'll be here pretty soon
Lookin' through my room for the money
I'm bitin' my nails
I'm too young to go to jail
It's kinda funny

Y/N looked at the girls once more. Billie was desperately trying to pull herself up from the pale corpses that used to be her friends. Her eyes were wide and horrified, mouth open in a silent scream. Weakling. How she ever thought she was superior to everyone was something that remained a mystery to y/n. She should hurry up before they came for her. Ha. She’d be out of the state before they realized she was missing.

Where's my mind
Where's my mind
Where's my mind
Where's my mind

Y/N leaned down and snatched up the gun again. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Nothing was going her way. Billie wasn’t dying the way she was supposed to. Y/n's body wasn’t moving properly. Her mind felt foggy and heavy. Anger took over her. She felt helpless. Her fingers twitched hungrily, clenching around the familiar cold steel. She twisted around and bit her lip before aiming shakily and firing. Billie gave her one last look, her eyes filled with sadness and one other thing she couldn’t identify before she twitched once then lay still. Absolutely infuriating. Interesting how guns were more reliable and steady than people. The vague thought flitted through her mind, half-formed and useless.

Maybe it's in the gutter where I left my lover
What an expensive fate
My V is for Vendetta
Thought that I'd feel better
But now I got a bellyache

Y/N leaned back in her seat, resting her feet on the wheel. She threw the gun at Billie’s head. Useless friend. Could’ve done so much better.

Everything I do the way I wear my noose
Like a necklace
I wanna make 'em scared like I could be anywhere
Like I'm wreck-less

The stench was starting to bother y/n. Of course. Leave it to the idiots to ruin what would have been a perfect day for her. Even when they were dead they were annoying. Terrible, terrible day. Y/N spit angrily in the direction of the pale corpses then yanked on the car door. She flung it wide open, not bothering to take anything with her. That was a past life, compacted into a gore-stained car.

I lost my mind
I don't mind
Where's my mind
Where's my mind

Y/N broke into a sprint once she regained her balance. Her feet hardly touched the ground. It felt almost like flying. Maybe she was going insane. Wouldn’t be the first time someone in her family did.

Maybe it's in the gutter where I left my lover
What an expensive fate
My V is for Vendetta
Thought that I'd feel better
But now I got a bellyache

Y/N counted the steps too, as she ran. Thirty-five, thirty-six. On and on. Losing your mind. An odd name for losing your grip on reality. If y/n had lost her mind, where was it? Did it get left behind with Billie?

Maybe it's in the gutter where I left my lover
What an expensive fate
My V is for Vendetta
Thought that I'd feel better
But now I got a bellyache

Hi

Its been a minute

This is a mess

I know

I wrote this in the middle of class

If anyone has any requests please let me know

I have writers block

Also have you guys heard finneas new song

It slaps

And who else heard about billies new song

I'm excited

K

Bye 👋