AMAs

Here you were, backstage with Billie while she was getting ready to perform Therfore I Am for the first time at the AMAs. She had talked for weeks about how excited she was and how she had a little surprise for me during the performance. Knowing her as well as I do shes probably gonna pull a thirst trap stunt. Which we have talked about how I dont like when she does that because all of her teenage fans go crazy and make stupid ass edits out of each performance.

"You excited bubs?"

"Yeah I cant wait. Its been a while since I've performed at an award show."

"You'll do great."

"Thank you for the encouragement. I can't wait to show you what I have in mind for it."

"I can't wait either."

-----Time Skip-----

Now here you were watching your girlfriend perform her heart out on stage. You loved the sight. Just getting to see her so happy doing the thing she loves. Everything was going great until she got to the second verse. That's when she started sliding down a wall all sexy like. You were furious. Not because you didn’t like the sight. You loved the sight. You were upset that she did that on live television for all her horny fans to see. She knows that you get uncomfortable when people talk about how hot she is willy nilly. Because she's yours. And only yours.

Now you had to punish her.

-----Time Skip-----

Billie had just finished performing and was now in a separate room calming down. You always gave her a couple minutes to just breathe after every performance she did. Just so she could process what had happened.

After her usual 5 minutes you went in the room to talk to her.

"You did great out there."

"Thank you baby, did you like my little surprise."

"Oh I "loved" it"

"Whats that suppose to mean."

Suddenly a switch flipped in me and I became dominant as fuck, as i pinned her against a wall with a hand around her throat, choking her.

"You know daddy doesn't like it when you pull shit like that."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it."

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean to upset you."

"You do realize I'm gonna have to punish you now."

I whispered in her ear as I felt her shiver under my touch while she gulped.

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy."

I quickly slammed my lips on hers while licking her bottom lip asking for access. She willingly allows, not wanting to add to the shit im already about to do her.

I start kissing her neck, immediately sucking on her sweet spot. Causing her to let out a soft moan.

I take her clothes off in the speed of light while pushing her to the floor so I was hovering over her...

-----Time Skip-----

We walked out of the room, well I walked. Billie limped. To find an empty room, everybody probably waiting on us in the bus.

And let's just say

Billie couldn’t walk correctly for the next 5 days.

The way I literally had another version of this that was really cute and fluffy but I chose this one makes me laugh

N e wayz

Request stuff

Drink water

Wear a mask

Wash your hands

Ok

Bye 👋