🎄movie night🎄

Day 5

The year came and went in the blink of an eye. You could hardly believe it was already Christmas Eve. A part of you was saddened that the year had sped by so fast, however there was no time for sadness because along with the holidays, came your favorite tradition of all. 

“Hey angel, I got everything set up in the bedroom. Are you almost ready?” Billie asked from the living room, snapping you out of your thoughts. 

“Almost! Just gotta salt the popcorn.” You answered as you finished your tasks and joined her. 

Every Christmas Eve you would have a Christmas movie marathon. You normally did it alone, but for the last two years your loving girlfriend Billie joined in on the tradition. She always made sure to tell people that this day was off limits for anything besides you. It was “our day” she said, which just made your love for her grow. 

Instead of prepping the living room, like you usually would, Billie took over, saying dhe had a surprise for you. 

“What did you pick first?” You asked, distractedly popping a piece of popcorn in your mouth while entering the room. When you finally realized the masterpiece before you, your eyes lit up. In the center of the room was a canopy blanket fort with at least 10 pillows and your favorite fuzzy blanket inside. The only light came from candles that she placed around the room and the soft glow from the projector she set up. 

“You did all of this for me?” You asked with tear clouded eyes. Nobody had ever done something so remarkable for you before. 

“It was nothing really.” she said with a wave of her hand, her cheeks flaming red with embarrassment. “This year hasn’t been easy, so I just wanted to make today a little more special.” 

Setting the popcorn down gently, you walked the few steps over to her and wrapped your arms around her waist, pulling her into a hug. How had you gotten this lucky? 

“I love it. Nobody’s ever done something like this for me before. Thank you, baby.” You said as you pulled back to place your lips on hers. 

“I love you.” she mumbled against your lips, unable to hide her cheeks turning an even darker shade of red. 

She bent down to pick the popcorn up off the floor, took your hand, and led you to the fort. You couldn’t believe how comfortable it was inside. You never wanted to leave. 

“To answer your question from before, I figured we’d start with Elf, then The Polar Express, and take a short break for lunch. After we eat, we’ll watch Home Alone, Grandma Got Runover By A Reindeer, break for dinner and then end our day with The Grinch, since it is your favorite.” she explained, adjusting herself to a comfortable position beside you.

“That sounds perfect.” You said, cuddling into her side.  Your heart swelled at the time and effort Billie took to make this day the best it could be, all for you. The love the two of you shared could be felt so purely. 

She fumbled for the remote and with the click of a button, the two of you were headed to your own winter wonderland.

Hello

I updated a little a bit late today

Technically where I live its thirty minutes past the midnight

So sorry about that

Anyways

Request

Okay

Bye 👋