performance

“fuCK” You whisper scream in frustration. You were trying to learn “All The Good Girls Go To Hell” on the ukulele to surprise your girlfriend, Billie. But you can’t get the last few chords down.

After a lot of trial and error, you managed to get to the last line. You had almost learnt the whole song without Billie’s knowledge. Keyword being ‘almost’.

What you didn’t know was that Billie’s soundcheck had ended earlier than usual, and she was on her way back to the hotel to spend more time with you.

Halfway through the second, the door unlocks, and Billie is stood right there, with a giant grin on her face.

“Noooo you weren’t supposed to find out just yet” you whine at her and flop backwards onto the bed.

She walks over to you, sits on the edge of the bed and asks;

“will you play it for me baby?”

You look at her in slight annoyance, before sitting up and starting to play.

When you finish the song, you look at Billie with a slight proud smirk. She grabs your shoulders and praises you. And then, a look washes over her face. And you know that look. She has an idea. And usually her ideas are terrifying.

Two hours later and there you are, stood side stage with an ear piece and a ukulele.

“now this is, in my opinion, about to be the best part of tonights show. Y’all know my girl, y/n”, the crowds screams increase for a sec, “well turns out my girl has been a bit sneaky lately, and she has been learning one of my songs on the ukulele. Soooooo, y/n? wanna come out here and perform with me?”

You jog out onto stage into Billie’s open arms, she kisses the corner of your mouth, and you start to play the song. The crowds screams increase, and then start to sing along with Billie.

Once the song had ended, you waved to the crowd and turned to leave the stage, but Billie decided to be a bit cheeky and pulls you back and kisses you ;) the crowd goes absolutely mental.

When she lets you go she winks at you, and you walk back to side stage shaking your head.

Yep, you love that girl.

Hi

Happy Thanksgiving

Please be safe

I love you

Request Shit

K

Bye 👋