🎄gingerbread house🎄

Day 7

You and Billie had the day off, which was a rare occurrence. You had both decided to try and build a gingerbread house, figuring it would be a relaxing way to spend your time together. The night before, the two of you had made the trek to the supermarket, getting all of the ingredients and decorations you would need. Billie had filled the basket up with so many sweets that you joked the house would be more candy than it would be gingerbread. 

When Billie woke up the next morning, she rolled over, expecting to pull you closer into her chest. However, she was met with an empty bed and the smells of cinnamon and ginger filling her lungs. She ran her fingers over her face, trying to wake herself up before she went to find you. She let out a slight groan at her soar back, a small smile finding its way to her lips as she remembered the events that led to her bruised behind. 

You heard footsteps coming down the hall, and you looked up from the bowl you were currently stirring, your eyes finding Billie's groggy form. You wiped your hands on the apron tied around your waist, opening your arms for her to fall into.

“Good morning”, you hummed, pressing a kiss to her temple. Billie closed her eyes, leaning into your soft touch.

“You said you would wake me up to help you bake”, she whimpered, feeling bad you were working hard while she slept.

“I know, but you looked so cute and peaceful sleeping, and I know you need the rest”. She hummed into your shoulder, silently thanking you. You ran your arms up and down her back before pulling back, wanting to make sure the gingerbread wasn’t burning. “Coffee is in the pot”, you said, leaning down to pull the gingerbread out of the oven.

“Thank you”, Billie said, perking up at the sound of coffee. She made you and herself each a cup of coffee before coming back behind you, wrapping her arms around your waist. “This looks amazing”, she said, admiring the frosting, bowls of candy, and pieces of gingerbread you had made. “What kind of house did you want to make?”, she asked, placing kisses along the back of your shoulder. You tilted your head back, giving her access to your neck, which she eagerly took you up on. You giggled under her soft lips that tickled your neck as she brushed kisses along your soft skin.

“I don’t know”, you said, your eyes closing. “Maybe a nice little house”, you hummed, Billie still peppering you with kisses. “With a porch”, you said hesitantly, “that our gingerbread people can drink their morning coffee on together”. Billie's breath hitched at your words, causing your eyes to shoot open. You had once mentioned to Billie that growing up you had always wanted a big porch to sit out on and watch the world turn, which you knew she remembered. You looked nervously at her, trying to gauge her response. 

“And these gingerbread people”, she started, biting her lip, “w-would they have a big yard?”

“Yeah”, you shyly smiled, imagining it in your head, “t-they would have a huge yard, maybe even a field”. You took a deep breath before continuing. “Definitely big enough for little gingerbread kids to run around and play”, you murmured, avoiding her gaze. Billie’s heart leapt at your words, giddiness coursing through her veins. She reached out for your hand, causing you to abruptly look up at her. You saw all the love and adoration she held in his eyes, and it melted away any bit of anxiety you had. 

Billie’s mouth opened and shut as she struggled to find any combination of words that would express how she felt. She wanted to tell you that she loved you and wanted nothing more than to raise little gingerbread kids in a lovely little gingerbread house with you, filled with gingerbread coffee cups and gingerbread beds. She wanted to tell you that you were her whole world, but all she could do was stare at you in awe, mesmerized by how someone as wonderful and kind-hearted as you wanted all of that with her. 

You could practically see the gears turning in Billie’s head, and you shifted, slightly uncomfortable in the silence, not quite sure what to say either. You basically just told Billie you wanted to raise a family with her, and although you two had talked about a future together, it never seemed as real as it did right now. You knew she wanted everything you did, but you also knew she was just as nervous about it as you.

“Oh!”, you said, your features lighting up, trying to ease the tension, “and an observatory on the roof to watch the stars”, you raised your eyebrows, smirking. “And a huge aquarium in the backyard” you added, “big enough for a whale shark”, you joked, eliciting a small laugh from Billie. She relaxed a bit, shaking her head at your comical demeanor that she loved.

“I think we can make that happen”, she smiled, still lost in your eyes.

“What part?”, you asked, your voice wavering slightly. You searched her eyes for a reaction, and luckily, this time, you didn’t have to wait long.

“All of it”, she said simply, a foolish smile plastered across her face.

“Yeah?”, you gleamed.

“Yeah”, Billie nodded. You smiled, slowly leaning in for a kiss. Billie closed her eyes, matching your actions. When you noticed Billie’s eyes were closed, you reached behind you, picking up some icing on your fingers. Just as your mouths were about to connect, you smudged the frosting across Billie’s face, causing her eyes to pop open.

“Y/n!”, she gasped, trying to suppress her laughter. You, however, were in a fit of giggles. She pulled you into her chest, connecting your lips, smothering you in the frosting you put across her face. You laughed into the kiss, not feeling Billie reach behind you for more frosting. She leaned back slightly, covering your cheek in icing. You let out a small yelp at the feeling before grabbing some sprinkles to throw at her. She ducked, her hair getting coated in rainbow sprinkles. While crouched down, Billie lifted you up by your legs, spinning you around.

“Ah, Bil”, you giggled, as she set you down on the counter. She stood between your legs, you both gasping for air from laughing so hard. You got lost in each other’s eyes, Billie stepping forward, running her hands along your thighs until she rested them on your waist. You cupped her cheeks, pulling her in and connecting your lips.

“You taste good”, Billie hummed, pulling back for a moment, dreamily smiling into your eyes. 

“You’re not too bad yourself, Miss Gingerbread”, you teased, leaning back in for another kiss. Billie smiled into the kiss, giggling against your lips.

“Well, thank you, Mrs Gingerbread”, she smirked, kissing you again. Needless to say, you both had very swollen lips and were in desperate need of a shower by the time the gingerbread house was complete.

Hello

I hope you enjoyed

Now I'm gonna go work on other requests

I love you

Be safe

Drink Water

Eat something

Wear a mask

Wash your hands

Okay

Bye 👋