🎄home🎄

Day 18

Hearing the front door open, you quickly jumped out of bed and ran over to the door.

You instantly made eye contact with your girlfriend who had been on tour for a few months and was finally home.

She only just had a chance to put her bags down as you hurried over to her, pulling her into a long-awaited hug.

The two of you stood there in silence but it wasn’t an awkward silence. You stood there taking in each other’s presence and the scent you had missed badly.

“Hello to you too” she joked, holding you closer and pressing a soft kiss to your temple. “I missed you” you mumbled, whining as she pulled away from you which made her chuckle.

“I missed you too angel” she responded as she made her way to your shared room, you waddling behind her as if you were a baby duckling following its mother.

You both brushed your teeth, taking the time to catch up with one another and then laid in bed and cuddled, making up for all the lost time.

The hours went by quickly as you were talking and laughing with each other about something funny that happened in tour or something that happened when you were with your friends or at work.

Billie glanced at the alarm clock on the side table, reading 11:50. “It’s almost midnight” she told you. You felt a big smile make its way onto your face, her returning the smile.

“Ah of course what’s Christmas without y/n getting extremely excited over it.” she teased making you pout. “At least I’m not a Grinch like you!” you joked as she pretended to look hurt.

“Take that back!” she huffed. You shook your head no and quickly regretted it as soon as you saw the sly look on her face. “Wait no Billie please- “you tried to plead. You cried out your loud laughs that she loved as she tickled you while you tried to break free from her grasp.

“Okay! Okay! I’m sorry!” you cried, wiping your tears away from laughing too much. She was holding herself up on top of you, smiling at you with loads of adoration in her eyes. She slowly connected your lips, pulling you into a slow but passionate kiss.

You both pulled away, giggling like middle school kids and a blush settling on your cheeks. “I love you y/n” she smiled as you sat up and nuzzled your head in her neck. “I love you too Billie” you replied, both of you content. She checked the time on the clock, it now reading 12:05am.

She felt around in her pocket and pulled out the neatly wrapped present. “Here y/n/n” she said, handing it to you. You opened it, your eyes widening when you saw the expensive ring inside the box.

 “Bil…” you started as you tried to hold back the tears as best as you could. “Before you ask, I’m not proposing – at least not yet of course!” she nervously rambled.

“It’s a promise ring. I got a matching one too.” she explained as she held her hand up, you now realising the ring on her finger which had a heart and your initials engraved. 

She gently lifted you hand and slid the ring onto your finger. “I promise to always be there for you and I’ll love you forever.” she assured you as she wiped your tears away for you.

“I love it, thank you…” you laughed, pressing a kiss to her lips as she wrapped her arms around you tightly, getting comfy so you can sleep for the long day ahead of you. “Merry Christmas Bubba” you mumbled, entwining your legs. “Merry Christmas angel” she muttered, happy to finally be where she belonged again - home with you.

Hello

I'm sad

Billie is growing up to fast

She was literally 15 yesterday

Anyways

I hope you enjoyed

Okay

Bye 👋