🎄santa🎄

Requested by bilsandquesdaughter

Day 8

(You and Billie are three years old in this)

Neither your or Billie’s parent's really celebrate the holiday, but they know you girls will have a fit when you hear all the presents everyone brags about during the holiday, so they take the two of you to the mall, trying to gauge what you guys might want to get on Christmas.

They get there expecting to have a nice normal day of shopping, but you girls are suddenly gasping and pulling on your mother's shirt, pointing to the long line of people, waiting to take a picture with the big red man in the chair at the end. "Mommy! Mommy! It's Santa!" The two of you say in sync  pointing excitedly and kicking your tiny feet into your mom's sides.

Neither Maggie nor y/m/n expected for you girls to get so happy to see Santa, they never even talked to you guys about him, until you guys explain that you asked Billie's uncle who Santa was, and they told you he was a fictional mascot for Christmas.

But now you were clearly excited to see he was most definitely real! And you could get a picture with him to prove to him that he was real!

Your parents had no way to tell you the truth. How could they? You were only three!

So the moms stood in line for almost two hours for their little girls to get their bragging picture.

As you and Billie walked up to the man in red, hand in hand you practiced what you would say.

"Hello there girls" Santa said to the two of you

"Hi" you and Billie said in sync to the jolly guy sitting in front of you

"Whats your name" the bearded guy said

"I'm y/n"

"And im bwllie"

Santa picked up each of you and sat you girls on his lap, as your parents took out their phones to get a picture

"And what would you like for Christmas y/n?"

"I want a Paw Patrol Dino Rescue Patroller please."

"And what do you want for Christmas Billie?"

"I want a Miss Potato Head"

"Those are great ideas girls"

"Bwllie smile" you said to Billie as you noticed your moms phone out wanting a picture.

You both smiled a toothy grin and hoped off Santas lap after the picture was taken

"Bye Santa"

The two of you said as you waved bye bye

"Bye girls"

And with that the four of you continued shopping and made your way home. You and Billie smiling the whole time, not being able to wait to show Billie’s uncle the picture to prove him wrong.

Hello

Hope you enjoyed

I love you

Be safe

Drink some water

Eat something

Wear a mask

Be nice to yourself

Okay

Bye 👋