chapter 10

Chris's point of view

The emotions going through her head are hard to decipher. I cannot tell if she is shocked, confused, happy or angry to see me. Although on my part, I really hope that joy is what she is...

"What the heck are you doing here?" She asks. Okay, maybe joy is a little far fetched.

"Uhm...ahh...  we are ahm..." What the heck is wrong with me? I'm short-circuiting. I'm fucken short-circuiting.

"We just wanted to make sure that you are safe" Great save David.

I can't believe this. I don't short-circuit, ever. this is a weird phenomenon. It's concerning, worrisome, bothersome and down right threatening. 

'Don't be so surprised. She does have an effect on you. Every time she comes around you turn into mush. Shame on you'

"I needed to see you" WHAT???????

It's official, I'm losing my mind.

"Excuse me?" She asks with an incredulous look. Yes, please look at me like that because I. AM. GOING.CRAZY 

"We'll give you guys a moment" Says David as he pulls the other human being with him, to where, i don't know.

Now, awkward does not begin to describe what i'm feeling and the look she's giving me is not helping.

Think Chris, think think think

"So you're here" Jesus is lord

'You, my friend, are the dumbest smart person I've ever met. you certainly take the cup. Bravo'

I guess my stupidity does not deserve acknowledgment as she just stares at me, and stares at me and keeps on...

"What do you really want Chris?" finally, she spoke

"I ahh...uhmm...just...

'Snap out of it you idiot'

"Okay i wanted to see you" I feel embarrassed admitting this, but saying that out loud felt better than i thought.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yes."

"You, see me?"

"Uh yeah" okay whats happening?

"I don't believe you" I'm sorry, what? I'm standing right here.

"You clearly didn't want to be tangled with me before"

Tangled. tangled. tangled

i don't know how or why, but when she says tangled the only thing running through my mind is the thought of us, naked, in my bed, on the couch, against the wall, on the kitchen counter and in the shower. when she says tangled, I'm imagining her, beneath me, writhing in pleasure, so much pleasure that i feel it too.

"And now i'm talking to you and you not even listening" She says, with a hint of anger.

I didn't mean to make her mad, I just can't seem to operate correctly when she is around me.

'Operate? what are you, a robot?'

I'm not a robot. I used to think that i was but that was before i met her. Getting work done used to be so simple, i was the most feared person in our division. Why do i say was, because Timothy, our IT guy, has started calling me Hommie. me, Hommie, a Hommie to a guy who used to call me Godzilla. That is an insult but i will not dwell on that. What is most frightening, is that fact that this change is not affecting me as much as i thought. I expected to be freaking out, but i'm not. I' so calm, so calm that the fact that i'm in San Diego is not giving me a heart attack.

"Can you please say something" She pleads, finally snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry" Really?

"Really?"

'See'

"I'm scared." OH MY GOD "Things around me are changing. I'm changing. I'm changing so fast that it scares me. It scares me that i care about you so much, so much that my job is the least of my worries. You are all that i think about. When i found out that you left, I became shattered"

I don't care about the consequences of being here.I don't care that she might not want me the way that i want her. I don't care... I don't care that I'm falling in love with her. All I care about is protecting her, even if I'm not needed.

"Was that so hard?" She asks, with a smile, a smile, on her face. A smile so bright it brings out one of my own.

Looking at her, I notice that her hair is loose, messy yet so alluring. Her lips look more plump than before. She's wearing jeans, tight jeans that just hug her  in the right places, places I'd like to touch.

######

Elizabeth's point of view

Hot. That's how her looking at me makes me feel. Undressing me with her eyes is so..arousing. If someone was eye raping me, I would have given them hell but not her. She has a way of making me want her to eye rape me some more.

The way she's biting her bottom lip, Jesus,it's unholy. Since she's checking me out, I guess i have the right to do the same. I start with her curly hair that is tied into a pony tail. I move down to her plaid shirt with the 2 buttons popped open, showing a little bit of her gray sports bra. Going lower her gray sweatpants with a tent...tent.

TENT!!!

She has a tent, in her pants. A tent, in her pants.

Me staring for too long causes her to snap out and realize where my eyes are fixed. The reaction that she manifests is nothing that I was expecting. instead of covering it up and apologizing like I thought she would, she looks me dead in the eyes and cries...cries. She down right starts bawling her eyes out and drops to her knees.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" she cries out.

Each sob leaving her mouth breaks my heart. snapping out of my trans, I run to her and hug her as tight as i can.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm a freak."

Now that, is utter bullshit.

"Hey, hey" I call out as i lift her head so she can look at me "you are not a freak, you are a beautiful, intelligent and strong woman. a lot of people look up to you because they know that you are different"

"They don't know about my condition" she says, sniffling.

I understand that this must be hard for her. truth be told, i had no idea that people, so different to what i'm used to actually exist.

"This doesn't change how I feel, really it doesn't, in-fact, I find her even more attractive."you are unique and I'm not going anywhere. You have me under your spell"

I'm not going anywhere, even if it kills me. i'm falling for you too.