two

the year was currently 2020.

Julie Molina, a girl that just lost her mother a year before, was cleaning out her moms studio. While doing so, she came across an old demo CD with the name "sunset curve" on the front like a logo.

Julie lifted up the CD taking it to the CD player and pressing the play button out of curiosity of what was on it.

A song started to play. A catchy one too. It sounded like a rock bad, like a boy band. She was really enjoying it until the sounds and yelling and screaming starting to ring loudly in her ears.

Next thing she knew, a big thud hit the ground in the studio. Julies attention went right to where the sound came from and a scream quickly escaped her mouth.

Three strange boys stood there, out of breath. They all were relieved they weren't falling or doing whatever just happened anymore, but that ended when the boys saw Julie looking at them.

Quickly, the three boys and Julie screamed, Julie running out and to her bedroom to hide, the boys just staying where they were.

"How'd she move in here so quickly?!" One of the boys said.

"For real, it's only been a few hours!" Another one said responding to the question.

As Julie was in her room, she grabbed a cross off the wall, running back to the studio.

Holding the cross infront of her she said, "I know your in here. I know I'm not crazy."

"Aren't we all a little crazy." One of the boys said, popping up behind her with the other two.

The screaming started again from Julie, but she stopped after being begged to stop.

"Who are you and am what are you doing in my moms studio?" Julie asked, holding the cross in front of herself.

"What do you mean?! This is our studio. I'll prove it. T-the grand piano is brand new. Oh my couch!" One of the boys said, walking past the piano and jumping onto the couch against the wall.

"B-but that's definitely not my six string. Boys, we need to discuss this." the boy continued as he went back to the other two boys standing there.

They all huddled together, talking about what's going on, when finally a different boy stepped up and said "I think we are all confused about what's going on. But why are you in our studio?"

Julie didn't know what to say. She just took the cross and tried to touch the boy with it, but it went straight though him.

"Y-your ghosts?!" Julie said starting to freak out more.

The boys nodded. "I mean, that's how ghosts work.. look, we were supposed to have a life changing gig last night with our band sunset curve. Now thank you for redecorating, the flowers really brighten the room." One of the boys said.

Julie took out her phone and searched up the bands name. "What are you doing? What is that?" The boys asked.

"It's my phone.. I'm searching up sunset swerve." Julie said, continuing to hold the cross out.

"Sunset curve!" The three boys said.

Julie looked up their band name and came across an article. "Sunset curve: a Hollywood tragedy"

Julie began to read the article and read the date on which the boys died.

"Yeah you definitely died.. but not last night. It says here you died in 1995.. it's now 2020." Julie said to the three boys who stood there shocked.

"Wait so we are in the future?! Sweet!" One of the boys said, this one didn't seem to be the smarted one of the group. Julie could tel by his attitude towards the situation.

"Well, what's your name?" The boys asked her.

"Julie. Now I understand your going through this death thing right now, but you can't stay here. I need you all to go." Julie said, not in a very good mood.

One of the boys nervously laughed and said "w-well.. I'm Luke, this is Reggie, and that's Alex. Ta da..."

Julie rolled her eyes at the boy, walking away to her house to go eat dinner. the boys stayed where they were and tried to make up a plan for what they can do.