thirty

Leanna woke up early the next morning. Her and Luke were still cuddled together as she ran her hand through his hair, his head on her shoulder.

The girl gently placed a kiss on Luke's head and looked to where Luke's song book usually sat. It was there, but opened up?

Leanna waited until one of the others woke up since she didn't want to wake Luke. Luckily, Reggie woke up about ten minutes later.

"Lee your awake?" The ghost asked his friend.

"Yeah and I think Trevor might've come back last night.. Luke's book is open. Can you go check to see if everything is there?" Leanna asked as Reggie nodded his head, going to the book.

"No!" He said as he flipped through the pages.

"What? what's wrong?!" Leanna said as she whisper yelled.

"Home is where my horse is.. it's gone!" Reggie said with a saddened expression.

Leanna sighed a little and said "reg Luke took that out the other day, remember?"

Reggie laughed and replied, "yeah.. I remember.. that song could've been big."

The two laughed as Reggie continued to go through the book. His face went pale and goofy smile dropped.

"No no.. not this song. It can't be gone.." Reggie said as he frantically skipped through the pages.

"What?" Luke said as he slowly woke up, looking to Reggie holding his book.

"It's gone." Reggie said to luke with a sad face.

"What's gone..?" Leanna asked confused about what was going on.

"Unsaid emily. Bobby came back and took it." Reggie said, Luke's face immediately dropping.

"What was that song abou-" Leanna started to ask but Luke cut her off.

"My mom. I died on bad terms with her. She didn't think I would make it into the music business. I felt terrible and wrote a song, even preformed it with the boys here. Bobby knew how much that song meant to me and he just takes it?!" Luke finished as anger rose in his body.

Alex woke up to the yelling and said "what is it now?!"

Luke hit Alex's shoulder and poofed away, leaving the blonde confused.

"Bobby stole unsaid emily. On the worst day possible too." Reggie said, Alex's face turning to sadness immediately.

Leanna didn't know what the song was, but she could imagine how much this is hurting luke. She hated to see him this upset, mostly because it only happened maybe once since they've met.

Leanna poofed away to wherever luke went, not telling the boys where she was going.

She appeared in a kitchen counter in an older couples house, a chocolate cake on the center of the table.

She felt a grip on her hand tightly, looking over to see Luke. His eyes were red, along with his face from crying.

Leanna slung her arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer as he cried into her shoulder.

"We will get it back, don't worry." Leanna whispered to the boy as he simply nodded his head, not saying a word.

The older man at the table lit a candle on the cake as Luke stood up and blew it out.

The couple looked at eachother confused, then lit the candle again. Now the three of them blew the candle out together, Leanna watching.

"It's your birthday..?" Leanna asked Luke as he sat next to her again on the kitchen counter.

He simply nodded. "Yea.. I like to come here sometimes just to check in.. ya know?"

Leanna nodded, considering she does the same at her home. Luke tucked his head back into the girls shoulder as he cried, Leanna holding him close.

She peeked over to the windows of the front yard and saw three people hiding behind the bushes. A blonde, a longer and puffier haired brunette, and someone with black hair.

The blonde peeked over to look inside again and accidentally made eye contact with Leanna. It was Alex, Julie, and Reggie. They all looked worried but Leanna gave them a small nod, telling them Luke's alright.

The three spoke to each other then left, most likely going back to the studio to figure something out.

"Cmon.. let's go. I don't want to cry anymore.." luke said as his voice broke apart.

Leanna nodded as the two of them walked out of the house. She knew Luke needed a second to cool down and get it together.

"Where are we going?" Luke asked, noticing they weren't going towards the studio.

"We are getting that song back." Leanna confidently said, noticing a smirk on Luke's face.

The two poofed into trevors house and saw him holding the song.

"Oh luke.. I'm sorry man.." Trevor said as he looked at the song, placing it in a picture frame.

There was a knock on the door interrupting Trevor from doing whatever he was, causing the two ghosts to watch the door.

"Hey mr Wilson!" Julie and Flynn, Julies friend, said as Trevor opened the door.
"Oh um.. Julie.. Flynn, what brings you guys here..? Carrie I-isnt home.." a nervous Trevor said.

"I was just wondering why you're were in my studio last night blasting some of my um.. uncles bands music., like after the contest." Julie said as she smiled towards the ghosts quickly.

"Oh I um.. I- uh.." trevor stuttered.

"As long as you weren't touching the song book, we are ok. I noticed there was a few pages missing and an opened book." Julie said, an eyebrow raised.

Luke smiled at the two girls and grabbed the song, writing a quick note to Bobby saying:

Nice try Bobby we know what you did.
-SUNSET CURVE (more importantly, Luke)

Leanna smiled at her now happy boyfriend as they poofed back to the studio with the song.

As they appeared, Alex and Reggie were both pacing in circles. "Woah relax guys.." Luke said to the panicked boys.

"Relax?! Bobby stole your song!" Alex said in his usual panicked tone.

Leanna laughed and held up the frame the song was in, showing the boys.

The four smiled at the sight of the frame.

"Ok but how did you guys get it?! We sent Julie and Flynn to find it." Reggie asked as he sat on the couch, strumming what must've been the melody on his bass guitar.

"Julie and Flynn distracted Bobby for us. I even left him a note. He's gonna freak." Luke said with a smile.

"Oh and, happy birthday luke." The two other ghosts said, patting their bestfriends shoulder, Reggie messing up Luke's hair.

Luke smiled at them and brought the framed song up the the loft, putting it in a safe place where hopefully no one like Trevor could find it.