eight

Waking up in the morning, Leanna was cuddled into Luke's side. She looked around to see Reggie quietly playing his bass guts it and Luke writing lyrics in his same black notebook.

The two boys noticed she was awake and gave a small smile.

"Good morning Leanna!" Reggie said in his happy mood like always.

"Good morning boys." Leanna said with a small laugh.

She moved away from Luke, mostly because she didn't know what to do, and said "so, where's Alex?"

"His new ghost friend willie. He's gonna help us get payback on Bobby so Alex went to ask him how to do that since willie knows some powerful ghost who can help." Luke said while finishing up the last few lines of the song he was writing.

"Guys, what do you mean by payback? It better not involve hurting someone." Leanna said with an eyebrow raised.

The two boys laughed and said "nope, just trying to scare him, let him know we know what he did."

Leanna giggled and looked to the clock. It was about 12:45pm so Leanna stood up and said "I'm gonna head to the beach, you guys coming?"

The two boys smiled but said "we have to finish up this song, maybe we can meet you there."

Leanna nodded her head, poofing away to the beach. She couldn't get the fact that she was cuddled with Luke last night out of her head. It felt nice though. No one has ever really acknowledged her, besides when guys used to hit on her at the beach.

Leanna appeared on the beach, her surfboard in her hand and already in her bikini bottoms and swim shirt. Just a bikini and surfing is not a good combo.

Before getting in the water, Leanna spotted Alex and willie walking. Willie had a helmet on, carrying a skateboard. Probably so Alex didn't have to chase after him.

Leanna didn't want to bother them so she went straight to the water, seeing some nice waves coming in. Obviously she got onto the waves, earning everyone to look at her again.

Leanna was confused, but it finally hit her. People can only see her when she's surfing. That whole thing about her being seen because she thought about it must not be true.

Leanna looked around at all the people as she was on the wave and spotted Alex and willie watching too. Alex waved hi to her with a big smile so she waved back, getting even more looks from the people.

Finishing up, she got back onto land and went over to Alex and willie.

"Hey Alex! You must be willie?" The girl said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm willie. Wait your Leanna Myers.. the shark attack girl." Willie said in shock.

Leann lifted her shirt to reveal her stomach, which had a big scar from the bite. "That's me. Still got the scar too."

Alex looked at the scar in shock. "Well.. that's a huge scar. But anyways, willie got me and the boys invited to his friends party tonight, wanna come? This guy is like the most powerful ghost, it'll be fun!"

Leanna smiled at the two boys and said "sure, sounds fun. I'll meet you and the other two at the studio later."

Alex smiled at her and said "ok cool, I'll go tell the others about this, they're gonna be so pumped."

The three of them laughed and Alex poofed away, willie left to go back to his friends place, and Leanna hungout on the beach a little longer.

She noticed Millie come onto the beach with Laura, leannas bestfriend. They did this a lot, none of them could get over leannas death.

"Laura I'm telling you, she was here surfing! I saw her! And t-the note!" Millie said trying her best to convince Laura she wasn't lying.

"Wait, why does everyone look so shocked right now..?" Laura said as she looked at everyone on the beach.

One lady came to the two girls and said "miss Myers, I think I just saw your sister. She was surfing, but she disappeared."

Millie looked at Laura earning a shocked expression. Leanna was behind them as this all went on, but she couldn't say anything because they won't hear.

There was one thing she could do though.

The lady brought the two girls towards the water and Leanna ran over there, getting on the incoming waves.

She got the people's attention as she rode the wave.

"No way.." Laura said in shock watching her bestfriend ride the wave.

The two girls started to cry as they recognized Leanna. But, once the wave faded, Leanna disappeared. She wanted to stay to hear the two girls reactions, but it was getting late and Leanna had a party to get ready for.