twenty-one

Since Leannas disappearance from the group, everyone's been a mess. Luke hasn't spoken as much as he used to, Reggie lost his bubbly personality, Leanna has cried almost every second besides when preforming, and Alex has been stress playing the drums.

Right now, Leanna is at her last stop for the tour, France. Plying her instrument was torture for her right now. She all she could think about was Luke and the boys.

God how she misses Luke. She just wants to go and hold him forever, apologize a million times for not telling him she was going. But who is she kidding, they might've forgotten her.

"Leanna! Stage! Now!" Caleb yelled to the girl, poofing her on stage in a fresh outfit and makeup to cover up her cry face.
••••••••••••••••••••••

"Alex would you stop?!" Luke said to the boy as he banged on the drums.

"Look I know it's been a few months but I'm still stressed! This was a change is was not ready for." Alex said as he stood up from his drum set.

"Your stressed?! Alex that girl was the love of my life, even though we met after we died. I know you miss her too, everyone does. But she was the one keeping me sane, and right now.. I am not sane! My mind is in ten million different places. Anger that she's gone, sadness that I don't know what's happening, and fear that it's something bad." Luke said almost yelling at the blonde.

"Stop it! Both of you!" Julie said as she stormed into the studio hearing the two boys argue. "Since shes left, no one has been normal! I haven't heard one of reggies stupid lines since that night, I haven't seen Luke pick up a six trying since that night, and Alex.. I haven't seen you go out with Willie." Julie continued.

"Oh right.. where did he ever go?" Reggie asked while peeking his head out from the loft.

"Calebs tour. We haven't spoken since he helped us get the gig. They should be at the last stop now, coming back tomorrow." Alex said as sadness creeped into us voice.

"Calebs tour.. CALEBS TOUR!" Luke said while jumping up from his seat.

"Yeah..?" Alex said confused.

"Oh that son of a.. Leanna went to Calebs. that has to be it. It's been the same amount of time since we have heard from both Leanna and willie. That's why we haven't been getting zaps, she sacrificed herself for us guys.. once they get back here.. and I mean the SECOND they get back here we are going to get her." Luke said in the most cheery attitude the group has heard since Leanna disappeared.

"Don't get your hopes up Luke.. you don't know if that's it." Alex said as he sat back down on his drumming stool.

"If you bang on that drum I will sell your drum set." Julie said as she pointed a finger to Alex.

He put the drum sticks down and the room got silent. Luke was very deep in though, Reggie was overall confused as usual, Alex scared Julie would sell his drums, and Julie leaving to go to school.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Leanna, a word." Caleb said to the girl as she got off stage. Nervously, she followed him to the office and let him talk.

"Once we get back to Hollywood, you are allowed to leave until we go out for tour again. Understood?" Caleb said to her, probably because everyone had been complaining about her crying.

"Y-yes.. thank y-you.." Leanna said as she stood up.

"Now get out." He said in return.

Leanna walked out of the office and walked to her room for the night, since they leave in the morning.

"Hey Lee?" Willie said to the girl before she went into her room. Willie was forced to come on tour, mostly because Caleb didn't want him telling the boys where she was.

"Y-yeah?" Leanna asked as she started to open the door.

"The boys.. they'll be happy to see you. Alex has been writing to me and he said things aren't going well back home. But, I can't respond.. Caleb won't let me." He said causing leannas heart to shatter even more than it already was.

"Oh no.. god no.. thanks for telling me willie.. I'll see you in the morning.." Leanna said as she shut the door to her room behind her.

She flopped onto the bed and cried into the pillow just like every night. She was emotionally drained. It's coming to the point where when she cries, she has no tears.

Tonight was a little easier for her, knowing that she will see the boys again tomorrow. But she was stressed, thinking they'd hate her.