six

Entering her childhood house, Leanna was hysterically crying because of the fact her sister saw her but Leanna didn't notice her.

Leanna sat on the kitchen counter listening to Millie trying to explain what she saw.

"Millie.. that's impossible, Leanna is gone." Her parents said not believing Millie.

All Leanna wanted to do was show her family that she was there. That Millie wasn't losing her mind.

If Leanna had appeared in front of all of them, they'd all get scared so she went to millies room.

Finding a posting note, Leanna took it and wrote Millie a small note, leaving it on her bed.

Millie,
It was me. I love and miss you so much. Keep your head up and kill it in volleyball this year.
Your sister, Leanna.

After writing the note, Leanna sat in millies desk chair, crying hysterically like how she's been doing every time she visits.

Watching as Millie came into her room, she looked angry. Probably because no one believes her.

Millies face softened as she saw the note, lifting it up to read it. She bursted out crying and hid the note in her desk drawer.

Leanna couldn't handle seeing her sister like this, so she went back to the beach.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
After getting their mini payback on Bobby for stealing the songs Luke wrote, the three boys wanted to find Leanna to hangout.

"Where do you think she is?" Reggie asked the other two boys.

"Well, there's many places she could be. But think about it, where is she always." Luke said, taking the other two with him to the beach.

When they appeared at the beach,
They were behind the bench the community made for Leanna, her sitting there with her head in her knees crying.

The boys looked at each other silently yelling at eachother to figure out what to do.

"I'll handle it." Luke whispered so quietly on the boys heard, earning nods in return.

Luke walked around the bench, sitting down next to Leanna, and rubbed her back.

"Lee, what happened?" Luke asked in a calm, soft voice.

"N-nothing.. I'm alright." The crying girl replied.

"Lee, it's clearly not nothing. You can tell me, who could I possibly tell." Luke said with a small laugh.

Leanna looked up to Luke, looking into his eyes. She could see he meant well.

"I couldn't handle my sister seeing me. It hurts me knowing I had no idea she was there. I would've just stopped surfing and hugged her. I feel so stupid!" Leanna said as she started lowering her head again.

Luke stood up in front of her, pulling her onto her feet, and said "so what,
You might've made a mistake. Every one makes mistakes, that's just how we are. And your not stupid alright?"

The girl now gave Luke a hug, as a thank you for helping her. The boy gladly hugged her back.

On the other hand, Reggie and Alex looked shocked. Luke was never really the kind of guy who went for the girls. They always came for him.

They knew that this girl would change him, for the better.