eighteen

As the four ghosts woke up next next morning, the boys were all happy and cheery while Leanna was upset. She didn't show that she was upset though, that would only make the boys feel bad for crossing over later.

"So we are gonna go to the orpheum and meet Willie, then get the managers to sign us up for tonight." Luke said as he went over the plan with the other two boys.

They all looked to Leanna with a smile sand Reggie said "you are preforming with us miss Leanna."

Leannas eyes went wide as she said "no.. this is your night. If I mess up, i could cause you guys to lose your chance."

"Then we miss our chance. We just want to have fun with everyone Lee, and that requires your presence on stage." Luke said with a smile.

"Fine. But I might cry." Leanna said as a warning to the boys.

They all laughed and had a group hug, probably one of the last ones.

Stepping away from the hug, Alex said "we have to get going, we will be back."

Leanna nodded and watched as the three poofed away, leaving her in the studio.

If she wanted those boys to make it, she has to practice the song. So, that's what she did.

"Stand tall.. hm." Leanna said to herself as she examined the song they were going to preform.

She saw that each person got their own solo through the song, which made her happy. Reggie and Alex rarely have a solo part and their voices are awesome, so this was cool.

"Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing ima stand tall ima stand tall" Leanna sang as she practiced.

The studio doors opened and a worried Julie came in.

"Are they back yet?! did they do it? Was Willie lying?!" She said in total panic.

"Jules relax, they should be back any minute.

Next thing you know, the boys poofed back in with smiles, Julie repeating every question she just asked Lee.

"Whoa. Calm down!" Alex said, forcing Julie to sit down.

"You should be getting a phone call any minute now." He continued as he pointed to her phone.

After a couple of tries trying to guess when the phone would ring, it finally rang, Julie freaking out before answering.

"Hello?" She said putting the phone on speaker.

"Hi, this is Stacy from the orpheum, would you and your band like to open for us tonight?" The lady on the other end said.

Julie was quietly screaming while the four ghosts were being loud, since no one could hear them.

"Yes!" Julie said cheerfully into the phone.

"Ok great, we'll see you tonight then!" The lady said hanging up the phone.

"I'm swimming!"
Alex said as the two boys had him in the air.

"Ok ok, so we are all set! Now once we are done preforming, we cross over!" Luke said excitedly.

Leanna was going to speak up to remind them only they were crossing but she didn't have to heart to ruin his joy. But, Alex did.

"Dude.. don't forget about Leanna." He said, causing Luke's smile to fade.

"Lee.." he said as he pulled her in for a hug.

"It's alright, you guys are happy. I can figure something out." She said into Luke's chest.

"Figuring something out better not mean letting yourself zap away." Luke said as he held her shoulders out.

"I know.. but that's probably what's going to happen. I am not going to promise anything." Leanna said to the boy.

They all had their moment of sadness, but then started rehearsing which boosted their moods.

•••••••••••••
The five members of the band all had their band meeting before Julie left. "You guys, I'm so thankful you appeared in my moms studio. I might've hated it at first but I wouldn't trade it for anything. And Lee, thank you for keeping them under control." Julie said with a smile.

"Jules, your welcome. And hey, if this doesn't work, we can figure another thing out." Luke said with a smile.

They all smiled at eachother and Julie said "hey Luke, can I talk to you for a second.?"

Luke nodded and the two walked for he studio doors.

"When you cross over and you see my mom.. could you tell her I love her..?" Julie asked the boy.

"Yes Julie, ofcourse." Luke said in return. The two smiled and joined the rest of the band back by the piano and had another small band circle, then Julie left.

"You guys are just hours away from crossing over!" Leanna said excitedly for the boys.

"Oh is that so?" Caleb said, appearing ontop of the piano, an evil smile plastered on his face.

"What do you want." Leanna said in a sassy tone to the man.

"That is no way to speak to to her future boss." Caleb said.

"You can't make us do anything Caleb. Just leave us all alone." Alex said.

Caleb laughed at the four teens and blew some sparkly dust at them, poofing them away.