seventeen

Leanna laid on the ground, her what was white shirt, now had a dark brown spot from the shock.

The boys all ran over to her and carried her to the couch.

Luke placed his hand on her cheek and said "Lee, your ok, we've got you."

Looking at her shirt, all three saw the burn mark. None of them wanted to look under her shirt because they felt weird doing that to a girl.

"Luke you do it. She's your girlfriend." Reggie and Alex said agreeing with eachother.

Luke looked to the girl, then the two boys. "Fine, but get out." He said motioning his head to the door. The two nodded and poofed out.

Luke slowly lifting the shirt, stopping at where the burn mark was on the shirt.

He saw leannas scar that was left from the shark bite. He looked to where the burn mark would be and saw a red spot.

"Mmm.." Leanna groaned as she was starting to gain conscience back.

"W-what happened.." Leanna asked as she looked to Luke.

"Caleb got you good this time Lee. Your shirt has a burn mark and your chest is red." Luke said as he lifted the girl up and set her down on his lap.

"Oh, and happy birthday pretty girl." Luke said with a smile.

Leanna smiled too and said "thanks. I'm sorry, for being a jerk to all of you guys today.. but where the heck are the other two?"

Luke laughed and said "outside. They felt weird being in here when I was checking under your shirt."

Leanna smiled and leaned her head against lukes shoulder, keeping her eyes glued to his.

They were always a different color. Some days they were like a brownish color, but they were also blue other times.

Luke smiled to her and gave her a kiss, both of their smiled growing.

"Are you done?" The two boys said as they came into the room, their hands over their eyes.

"Yes, you two look like idiots." Luke said while laughing.

"So, how is it?" Reggie asked as he looked at Leanna in a ball on Luke's lap.

"Not that bad actually, just red. I just want to know what Calebs problem is." Luke said as his face formed an angry look.

"Guys I'm fine.." Leanna said softy.

"Well we aren't fine with this Lee, our best friend just got.. I don't event know what to call that." Alex said in his panic voice.

"Alex calm down." Reggie said while he latter Alex's shoulder.

"Ok.. ok. And Leanna, happy birthday." Alex said, calmness coming into his voice.

Reggie said the same thing so Leanna thanked them.

"So, the orpheum. When are you guys planning on doing that..?" Leanna asked the boys.

Each of their faces went down a little and Luke said "Willie has us set up for tomorrow.. we can't pass up on this opportunity."

"Oh.. so this is our last night all together.." Leanna said in an upset tone.

"Lee.." each boy said in sync.

"No.. no, it's ok. I know you have no choice. Just promise me this." Leanna started.

"Anything Lee, you know that." Luke said as his grip around her got tighter.

"Promise me you won't forget me. That you will always stick together and be the happiest people you could be." Leanna said as her tears started coming back.

"Lee.. your making Luke cry!" Reggie said while wiping his eyes.

Leanna looked up to Luke, who had one hand to his face as he wiped his eyes.

"Yeah- yeah Lee of course. And we will be expecting you up there soon too." Luke said with a small giggle.

"I don't know about that guys. That's an easy promise to break.

"Just.. do it. Figure it out for us.." Alex said, basically begging.

"Ok, fine. Now can we all just sleep. I'm exhausted." Leanna said snuggling herself back into Luke.

The three boys agreed and set themselves up for sleep, all hoping they had some way of saving themselves.