twenty-two

Early the next morning, Leanna woke up at the same time since tour started, 6:00am. Although it was only a simple poof back to the Hollywood ghost club, Caleb wanted everyone there at the same time.

Leanna gathered her few belongings and poofed back to the ghost club. She signed in on the performers sign in sheet showing she made it back, and went straight to the beach to calm herself down.

The feeling of the damp sand against her bare feet, and the surfboard underneath her arm as she ran to the water helped her relax a lot. As she stepped into the water, she saw the nice waves coming in to give her a shot.

She gladly took it, paddling over to them. Getting onto the waves, she felt free. Free from all of the torture from the last few months.
••••••••••••••••••••••

Just like every morning, Luke woke up really early and went for a walk, usually at the beach. He had always hoped that just one day, he would spot the goofy brunette girl surfing the waves, or enjoying the view from her bench.

Today was his lucky day.

Luke walked in the sand. Looking around the beach, the sounds of the waves, the seagulls making that annoying sound that was yet so calming, and a surfing girl.

He paused when he saw the girl, walking closer to the water to get a closer walk. No one is ever here this early, only Luke.

"No way.." Luke said to himself as he examined the girl on the board. The wave died down that she was on and she got back to land, locking eyes with him.

"L-Lee..?" Luke said to the girl slowly walking closer.

"Luke!" She said as she ran to him, jumping into his arms.

The boy held onto the girl like his life depended on it. Tears flowing endlessly out of their eyes. Leanna had her hands tangled in Luke's messy hair as she kissed him.

"W-where have you b-been..?" Luke asked the girl as she used her thumb to wipe the tears flowing down his face.

"I had to go.. I needed you guys safe." Leanna said as Luke set her down.

"Lee, you didn't have to do that.. your putting yourself in so much danger doing that!" Luke said as he hugged the girl tightly again.

"Luke, I love you too much to let you and the boys zap away. Just please tell me everything is going alright at the studio..." Leanna said as she took Luke's hand.

"N-not exactly. Nothings been the same since you've left. Alex is stress playing, Reggie hasn't smiled, and I haven't touched anything music related besides my song book." Luke said as he looked down.

"Luke.." Leanna said as she took his hand and started walking.

"Where are we going?"

"To the studio."

The two of them poofed to the studio, no one else awake yet. Luke sat on the couch with Leanna on his lap as they each fell asleep, soon to be waken up by the boys.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"LEANNA?!" Reggie said in an excited tone, waking everyone up.

The girl smiled at Reggie as she stood up and hugged him. He hugged her pretty tightly and spun her around in excitement.

"Someone's excited..." Leanna said while laughing.

"My best friend is back!" Reggie sai with a smile.

Next, Leanna went to Alex as he hugged her tightly too, but more calmly.

"Thank god your back.. I think if I stress played again I'd break the drum set." Alex said while laughing.

"Awe you guys.. I have literally missed you all so much. I mean, I emotionally drained myself so when I cry my tears don't come out half the time." Leanna said, being joined by another familiar voice.

"It's true, she cried the whole time." Willie said as he appeared in the room. Alex smiled at him and they hugged. It's obvious they have a thing for eachother.. just like how it was for me and Luke.

"Lee you cried the whole time?" Luke asked with a sudden mood drop.

"Y-yeah.. I missed you guys and the only one nice to me was willie. You could ask anyone, I cried every chance I got off stage." Leanna said with a frown.

The boys all crushed her in a hug and smiled. "Our best friend is back! Our best friend is back!" The boys all said with joy.

A/n:
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT SO YOU CANS EE WHENEVER I POST ONTO MY MESSAGE BOARD!! I use that as my way to get in touch with everyone so go check that out! :)