twelve

Getting back to the studio, Leanna would not let go of Luke. She was so scared that something would happen again and no one would be there to help.

"Leanna wanna come with me to mess with Julies tía?" Reggie said with a smile.

Leanna giggled and said "you know what, that sounds great actually.."

The two of them walked into the living room of the house and saw Carlos, Julies little brother, waking around with his camera ghost hunting.

"Carlos I've told you, ghosts don't exist!" Julies tia said as she stood infront of Carlos.

"Wrong again tia." Reggie said, making his way to the lamp, turning it off.

"Explain that!" Carlos said in amazement.

"Carlos, light bulbs go out all the time.." tia said.

Leanna smiled and went to the blinds while saying "explain this then tia!" The blinds started opening and closing, scaring not only tia, but Carlos too.

"I-it's mom. She know j haven't been changing the toilet paper!" Carlos said.

"No, your mother wouldn't do this. This is the works of a demon!" Tia said, causing Leanna and Reggie to stop.

"Hey! Words hurt!" They both said with a giggle, then realizing Julie will freak out if she finds out about this. They poofed back to the studio to be greeted by the two boys.

"what did you two do." Alex said unamused.

Lee and Reggie giggled and Reggie said "I'm being the best friend to Leanna and making her smile while you two are sitting in here."

Leanna laughed and sat down on the couch, talking to everyone. She felt a lot better after the little stunt Reggie and her pulled.

"So Lee, I didn't know you were that good at playing the six string.." Luke said with a smile.

Leanna looked down a little bit and said "my sister and I used to play around with different instruments. And besides, I couldn't control anything I was doing on that stage. All I could do was look around."

Luke frowned a little bit, pulling her into a hug since by her expression, you could tell she needed one."

"Ok ok, what's the deal with you two? Like can you date already?" Alex said with a smile.

Luke's eyes went wide along with leannas. They both had feelings for each other, but they didn't have the guts to admit it.

"W-well.. we are just close f-f-friends.. yeah." Luke said, not really knowing how to respond to that.

"Yeah really, there are so many other drop dead gorgeous girls he could choose.. why bother with me? Now, I'm gonna head to the beach and surf for a bit. See you boys later." Leanna said, poofing away before they could speak.

"It's obvious you like her Luke." Reggie and Alex both said.

"I know! She's the only one I want, but I don't know how to tell her. Like is it bad that I just want to hug her all the time..?" Luke nervously said as he paced around the room.

"Soft Luke, I like it." Reggie said while laughing.

Luke gave him a glare and said "you'd do the same thing if you fell in love with a girl. Now I'm gonna go to the beach, see you guys later." Luke said as he poofed away to the beach, hoping to find Leanna.