thirty-two

On the day of the Halloween party that the band would be preforming at, everyone was going around, getting whatever else they needed for their costumes.

But Leanna, she had no idea what she was going to do, and she didn't have much time to figure it out. All she knew that she wanted to do was surf, so that's exactly what she did.

"Lee don't you try and surf away from me just yet!" Luke said as he followed the girl running towards the water.

"What's up my little rockstar." Leanna said with a small smirk.

"Do you have any idea what your doing with your costume yet, your the only one who doesn't have one." He said, shaking the girl.

"Luke.." she said as she started to look away.

Luke took her face, turning it towards him, and said "what's bothering you. I've known you long enough to know somethings up."

Leanna looked away and said "I hate showing off my body on Halloween. Especially now that there's this huge scar on my stomach. But for real.. I don't what I can be without being half naked."

Luke laughed. "Lee, your already like half naked when your surfing."

"That different.. no one pays attention to what you wear. They look at how you surf." The girl said, crossing her arms.

"Ok so what. I think your perfect just the way you are. Just rock on and dress how you want." Luke said as he gave Leanna a kiss on the cheek.

Leanna smiled at him and said "I'll figure it out after I surf for a little bit."

Luke laughed as he watched Leanna run to the water, her hair being blown behind her.

The sight of Leanna being happy always made Luke happy. The girls smile always brightened the room along with her little giggles.

Leanna caught onto a wave quite quickly, a big one too. She was surfing the wave no problem, water splashing up at her.

Luke spotted her smile as he watched her surf. It was amazing how this always helped her feel better. With Luke, music helped him feel better but when Leanna disappeared for those three months.. he was totally destroyed.

He had written her a song to try and feel better but it didn't help as much as he hoped.

His smile dropped as he looked back towards Leanna, seeing a large shark in the wave and Leanna not noticing.

"LEE!" Luke yelled to the girl as he ran to the water.

Leanna looked at the boy confused as he ran towards the water, pointing frantically at the wave.

She looked down to the wave and it was like a remake of history. She didn't know if the shark bit could effect her now that she's dead.. bet what if it does..

"POOF OUTTA THERE!" Leanna heard another voice yell.

She looked to where Luke was, now seeing Alex and Reggie. She quickly poofed out of there, accidentally falling ontop of Luke, getting him soaked.

"Sorry.." Leanna said as she stood up, pulling Luke up with her.

"You my friend almost recreated your death scene." Reggie said as he patted Leannas shoulder.

Leanna playfully rolled her eyes at Reggie then looked to the other two boys. Alex looked at the girl like has just seen a ghost.

"And what were you doing surfing instead of getting ready?!" Alex said in almost a panic.

"Calm down Alex, I needed to clear my head. I wasn't going to bail out." Leanna said to the boy.

Now she looked over to Luke. His arm were crossed and he looked almost.. scared?

His face softened to the sight of leannas as she pulled him in for a hug.

"You big baby." She whispered into his ear, causing him to laugh.

"Lee maybe you should stop surfing with sharks." Luke said with his stupid smile that could brighten up anyone's day.

"Ok ok fine, now I need to get my costume so all of you go home." Leanna said, shooing the three boys off as she walked away.

The boys laughed and went the opposite way.

"I'm happy we have softie Luke around again." Reggie said, smiling at Luke.

"Yeah really, I personally don't like sad depressed Luke." Alex added.

"Well I have taken a liking to soft Luke too. But only because I know if I mess up with something that can effect mine and Leannas relationship, everything goes down hill." Luke said as he looked to the two boys.
•••••••••••••••

Leanna didn't really know what she was going to be her, but she kept Luke's words from earlier in mind.

"Your perfect just the way you are.." she repeated to herself as she walked around the Halloween shop.

As she approached the ladies section, she looked at all of the costumes.

There wasn't any that really stuck out to her, but there was a color that did.

Red.

Leanna thought about what it could be. She smiled as the perfect costume popped into her head, a lifeguard since they were a big part of her death. So she went to the accessories isle.

She grabbed a red bucket hat that had the word "LIFEGUARD" written across it. She also got a red bodysuit and white sweatpants that had "LIFEGUARD" printed in red down one of the legs.

She also got a whistle before she left to wear around her neck.

Poofing back to the studio, Leanna had everything she needed in a bag and put it up in the loft for later.

"I see you've got your costume." Julie said with a smile as she came into the studio.

"Yup. About time actually. Where are the boys?" Leann asked as she climbed down.

"Reggie had no idea what he was being so they had to help him." Julie said, plugging in her keyboard.

Leanna smiled and grabbed her six string while saying "so what are we playing tonight?"

"I think finally free, Luke only has one other song finished that we could play... but it seems personal." Julie said, motioning her head to Luke's song book.

Leanna wanted to look, but she also needed to practice before the dance, so that what her and Julie did until the boys came back.

A/n:
I'm stuck on a writers block for this book and idrk how to go on with it. I have a couple more chapters ready though.. but I'm trying to figure this out