thirteen

As Leanna appeared at the beach, she was going straight for the water. It was odd because she still had her dress on from the club, but as she touched the water her bathing suit came on.

Padding into the water, she saw a very similar wave. Like one almost like the last on she saw when she was alive. The one that killed her.

She smiled at the wave, knowing this is her second chance to ride it. So, that's what she did.

No one else was at the beach, probably because it's late at night. But, she did see one person.

Luke.

He was standing in the sand watching her with a smile. She smiled back to him as she rode the wave, doing really well too.

Well, she was until she got zapped. This one was a little more powerful that the others, which knocked her out and made her fall off the board.

Luke could see the purple light flash as she got zapped, then the wave die down almost immediately after. He didn't see Leanna come back up, but her board just floating there.

Luke got worried so he pulled his shirt and jacket off and ran into the water to save her.

As he approached where the board was, he could see leannas body sinking down slowly.

He quickly grabbed her and rolled her onto the board, poofing them back to the land so he could help her.

He got to a safe spot on land and started to shake her a little bit, but nothing worked.

"Cmon Lee.." he said nervously.

He started to do CPR on her, which thankfully worked. She shot up, coughing water up and held her stomach.

"Lee.. thank god your alright.." Luke said as he pulled her closer to him.

"Thank you.. for helping me. That felt like I was dying all over again.. except this time I didn't get bit." Leanna said as she leaned her head back into Luke's chest.

"Lee, what you said at the studio about me being able to chose way better girls than you.. that's not true. I don't know if you've noticed.. because the others sure have, but I really fell in love with you.." Luke nervously said to the girl in his lap.

"But why me..? I've caused so many problems and worry into all of your lives, i mean I could've gotten you hurt saving me just now, the Caleb thing pulsar gotten you boys into trouble, and I'm a very problematic person. But I've gotta admit, I fell in love too." Leanna said as a blush formed on her face.

"Your none of that. So what, one of us cold get hurt. It's all worth it in the end. I promise. But I have a quick question.." Luke said his voice growing nervously.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend..?" The boy said as his face reddened.

Leanna smiled and said "I would love to."

The two smiled at eachother, looking into each others eyes, slowly leaning in to kiss.

They pulled away after sharing their first kiss and Leanna leaned back into Luke's bare chest.

They both laid at the beach in the sand, Leanna asleep on Luke as he stayed awake, keeping watch for anyone like Caleb.

He started to get tired too so he poofed them both back to the studio, placing Leanna on the couch and putting a blanket over her, then noticing the two others awake.

"Where were you two?" Reggie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Leanna drowned so I saved her, and now we are dating." Luke said with a small smile.

The two boys looked like they wanted to cheer but Luke quickly shushed them, pointing to leanna.

"Wait a second, did you say she drowned?" Alex said as his smile disappeared.

"Yeah, she got a bad zap that knocked her out while on a wave. I ran in and saved her, which is why I don't have a shirt on." Luke said as he walked to the black bag full of the boys old clothes, pulling out an old hoodie with the bands logo on it.

Reggie smiled and said "so soft Luke is sticking around?"

Luke smiled and said "sure, you could say that."

Alex butted in and said "oh while you were gone, Julie told us we have a gig tomorrow. Here actually, her dad felt bad for ruining our chance with a record executive."

Luke smiled and said "sweet! Ok boys, I'm going to sleep, I'm really tired so don't be loud."

The other two nodded their heads as Luke laid down with Leanna, hugging her close and falling asleep.

"They're adorable." Alex said with a laugh.

"I know, I wish I knew how to use those new phones to take a picture of this." Reggie said as him and Alex found their spots to sleep.