twenty-six

Leanna woke up really early, around six am. She didn't naturally wake up though, she heard arguing amongst a group of people. Voices too masculine to be Julie and her friend.

"I already told you to stop!" Leanna heard on voice say. She was about to open her eyes a little bit but got a zap, making her moan in pain.

"See, your hurting her! Just stop!" The same voice said. Leanna opened her eyes and saw the three boys away, arguing with Caleb.

Leanna saw in Luke's eyes that this wasn't ending well, and then saw Reggie low key freaking out.

Alex sat down next to Leanna and gave her a hug, considering Luke was busy dealing with caleb.

"You alright?" He whispered to her.

"not really.." Leanna said as she held onto her chest.

"I-it will be alright.. once they get him out of here we can fix it.." Alex whispered nervously.

He never handled anything like this good. Now that the girl thought about it, Alex was always such a worry wart.

"Leanna dear, you have two choices. zap away, or come work with me again." Caleb said trying to approach the girl, Luke pushing him back.

"Never in a million years would I go back to work with you." Leanna said to the man.

Caleb laughed and pointed his finger to her. "Have it your way." He said as he started zapping her like crazy.

"STOP!" Luke yelled at Caleb.

Caleb laughed at Luke who looked ready to kill.. if that was even possible.

"I'll be out of your way now. Good luck with that thing." Caleb said as he poofed out.

Leanna was unconscious in alexes arms. Alex was freaking out, Reggie was crying, and Luke was a nervous wreck.

"Lee.. Lee cmon.." Luke said as he lifted her up off of Alex.

Leanna kept groaning in pain every time a part of her moved. "Lee, your alright.. just stay with us.." Luke said doing his best not to completely break down.

He set her down on the piano and looked to the other boys for help. "Guys what are we gonna do?!" Luke said nervously looking between Leanna and the boys.

"Luke I'm sorry.." Alex said while he shook his head.

Luke frowned and place his head onto leannas chest and held her hand, tears escaping his eyes.

Leanna lifted her free hand and placed it into Luke's messy hair. Her thumb gently rubbed his head as he cried into the sweatshirt she had on.

For some reason, she started to feel strong, and a glow was coming from her body.

Luke looked up and smiled looking at the boys who were also smiling.

"You guys are happy that I'm dying?!" Leanna said as she sat up from the piano.

"You dork. This is exactly what happened to us when we almost zapped out of existence. Your ok!" Luke said with a smile as him and the boys came and hugged the girl.

"Ok ok.. so now what?" Leanna said with a smile.

"I think the band is back.." Luke said with a smile, hoping Leanna would accept his offer to fully be in the band.

"The band is back!" Leanna agreed as the boys all cheered.

This is gonna be one heck of a comeback.