seven

Pulling away from their hug, Leanna noticed the other two boys standing there. She was embarrassed that not only one of them.. but all three saw her like this.

"Leanna you should come with us to the studio, it will be fun! We can all hangout!" Reggie said with a smile, trying to brighten the mood.

Leanna happily accepted the boys offer and poofed to their studio. It was a nice place, instruments everywhere, decorated nicely, and even a bathroom.

"Wow.." Leanna said in amazement.

She would always play different instruments with her sister so when it came to music, she was pretty got. But, that's something she won't tell the boys.

The four of them sat down around the room, Luke and Leanna on the couch, Alex on his stool behind his drums, and Reggie on-top of the piano.

"So, what did you three do today?" Leanna asked, trying to keep her day out of it.

The boys all smiled and Alex said "some haunting on our old band mate. He stole our songs and didn't give us, well Luke, credit."

Leanna nodded. "Who was it? Someone big or just a low key artist?" Leanna asked out of curiosity.

"Trevor Wilson." The three boys said in an angrier tone.

Leannas eyes went wide. "No way. Trevor Wilson was in your band?! Dude that's sick!"

"No. No it's not, not anymore. He's a thief." Luke said while crossing his arms.

Leanna sat there for a minute, thinking about each Trevor Wilson song she knew. That's when it hit her that they aren't lying. "That actually explains why he has a song called my names Luke. Everyone thought it was weird but he made up some dumb excuse."

The three boys nodded. They all were going to ask how Leanna's day went, but they all knew from what happened earlier.

"Hey guys I think we should practice before the dance tomorrow. Who's that..?" Julie asked as she entered the studio.

"She can see me too?!" Leanna said as she started to panic.

Luke put his arm over her shoulders and said "Leanna, that's Julie she's the only one who can see us without us having to play music or anything.. Julie, this is our ghost friend Leanna who we told you about."

The two girls smiled to each other. Leanna shout that maybe she should leave so they could practice so she started to stand up.

"I'll go, you guys practice." Leanna said as she started walking off.

"Leanna get you butt back here." Reggie said with a smile.

"Yeah come on! Stay for the night, just so we know your ok." Luke said while smiling a tiny bit.

Leanna gave in to their begs and stayed there, sitting on the couch listening to their rehearsal.

They sounded amazing, and Julies voice is like an angels. The key of each song was perfect for her vocal range.

After a little bit, Julie went inside to get sleep while the four ghosts stayed in the studio.

"So, you play any instruments or sing?" Alex asked Leanna who wasn't really paying attention.

"Huh? Oh no.. not very well." Leanna nervously answered. As much as she wanted to tell them everything, she had a feeling that they would ask her to play with them, but she didn't want that.

See, for them this is all easy because they died over twenty years ago. But Leanna only died four years ago so people are still familiar with who she is. If she suddenly showed up to a school dance playing with a band, the town would go crazy. And more importantly, Millie would get the bad side of it.

People would bother her and continuously ask her if Leanna faked her death, or if it was even her who died, and Leanna knew for a fact Millie would only get worse.

"I'm finding that hard to believe." Luke said with a little smirk.

"Well it's the truth. And even if I did play, that would be too hard to do now, after everything that's going On." Leanna said, basically admitting she does play.

The boys didn't want to bug her about that since they noticed her eyes starting to close.

"Get some rest Lee, we will annoy you tomorrow." Luke said with a smile. Leanna nodded her head, placing it on to Luke's shoulder, and fell asleep.

"Dang, Luke really did go soft." Reggie said with an eyebrow raid and his arms crossed.

He could tell Luke wanted to yell at him, but didn't want to wake Leanna, so Luke whispered. "Sorry for caring about a girl? What did you want me to do.. leave her there crying?"

"That's what you did to me for 25 years." Alex said while crossing his arms.

"Alex I'm sorry man, really. We were all having a hard time with the whole death thing." Luke said in a soft tone, trying not to cause anything.

Alex just nodded to the boy.

After talking with each other, the three boys all fell asleep, Luke and Leanna cuddled close together, Reggie with a pillow on the piano, and Alex in a lounge chair that was surprisingly comfortable.