twenty

Re appearing in the dark studio, Leanna went onto the couch. As she sat down she looked around the dark room, seeing all of the boys instruments, and bursted into tears.

She was crying so much that it hurt. "Get it together Lee.." she said to herself quietly, knowing it wouldn't work but was worth the try.

"AH!" Leanna heard a few familiar voices say, then a purple spark. She could recognize that park anywhere.

Quickly going to the lights, the bright room revealed the three boys laying on the ground in a lot of pain.

"No- no you guys!" Leanna said as she rushed to their sides.

"Lee we are alright, just a little weaker than usual." Luke said trying his best to hide the pain.

"You guys didn't cross over?!" Julie said as she came into the studio.

"No.. that wasn't our unfinished business I guess.." Reggie said.

All five of them were crying. Luke and Reggie rarely cry, so this was something big.

Suddenly the four ghosts got a zap, Leanna feeling the same weakness she thought the boys felt.

She knew what she had to do.

Leanna went to Luke and gave him a hug. "Its gonna be alright." She said as she poofed out of his arms, going to where this problem all started.

Appearing in the Hollywood Ghost Club, Leanna went to calebs office. He sat there with the same evil grin and said "Leanna, what brings you here?"

"Look.. I-I want the boys safe and done with the zaps.. can I sacrifice myself to come and preform for you and you take away their stamps.. please?" Leanna nervously asked, knowing this was a horrible idea.

"Oh why of course! But there's a price your gonna have to pay."

"A-anything.." leanna said.

"Your not allowed to see them until we get back from the tour, which will be a few months." Caleb said, making leannas face drop.

She knew that if she rejected his offer, the boys and herself would zap out of existence, so this was her only hope.

"Fine." Leanna said to Caleb.

"Then it's settled. Now we are going to leave in the morning. Get out of my office." Caleb said, shooing Leanna away.

Leanna hurried out of there and accidentally bumped into someone. She looked up to who it was and saw willie.

"Lee what are you doing here?!" He whisper yelled to the girl.

"The boys.. it didn't work. This was the only option. They can't know I'm here willie.. they'll hate me." Leanna said as she started to break down.

"Lee this is a bad idea, you know that." Willie said as he gave the girl a hug.

"Look, just keep an eye on them for me alright.. you know where to find me." Leanna said as she walked away finding the room Caleb assigned for her.
••••••••••••••••••••••

"Lee?" Luke said as she poofed out of his arms.

Reggie looked down and said "you don't think...?"

Luke sat down on the couch, breaking down even more than he was before. "Sh-She's gone.. just like that.."

Each boy sat on both sides of him, rubbing his back. Julie was upset too but didn't like being seen when she cried, so she ran to her bedroom.

"We were so worried about ourselves, we didn't help her.." Luke said with his face in his hands.

"Luke.. there's one place we can check, just to be sure." Alex said.

The three poofed away to the beach, appearing behind leannas bench. She wasn't there. They ran down to the water but she wasn't there either.

each boy could picture her on the waves, surfing like the goddess she was. "She's gone.." Reggie said as the three sat down on her bench.

"Now what. What are we gonna do now, we are down a guitarist and singer." Alex said, pacing around the bench.

Luke was too busy thinking to answer. A million thoughts went through his head.

"Let's go back.." Luke said as he poofed away, going to the studio.

He sat on the couch, holding leannas six string. It was nice, a baby pink and white color, it was perfect for her.

Holding it only made his emotions worse, so he hung it up above the couch where Bobby used to keep his guitar.

Luke sat back down with his black note book where he would write his songs, and started writing.

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again"
(Not my lyrics. Song: see you again)

Luke wrote down in his notebook. He usually did this with his feelings, he'd make them a song. Usually he's happy so there's mostly up best songs. But sometimes, they're just depressing.

The other two boys came into the room, Luke closing the notebook right away and laying down.

He felt so alone right now. Usually he would hold Leanna when going to sleep, but now he's empty.

"Luke just get some sleep.. we can figure this out in the morning. It's been a long night." Alex said, Luke nodding his head without saying a word.