▪︎ Johnny - Everything's Alright ▪︎

Okay, this is my first 'Karate Kid' type deal Imagine. I haven't had much inspiration to write about Johnny, but I thought I'd try. Sorry if it's not the best.
____________________________________________
I wait silently on my boyfriend, Johnny Lawrence's, back porch. His asshole of a stepfather called him inside, most likely to make Johnny feel terrible. I've always hated Johnny's stepdad. He treats Johnny worse than Kreese and that's saying a lot.

I sit outside, swinging my legs and looking at the fairy lights hanging around me. The sun has set, but it's still extremely humid and the heat is killing me. There's light music playing in the background. The music was some crazy 80s music, but I changed it to music that Johnny and I can slow dance to when he comes back.

While looking at the fairy lights, I hear Johnny's back door slam very loudly. I turn my head to the side, only to see Johnny stomping over here. He seems annoyed, upset, and overall frustrated. He comes over to where I'm sitting and sits down on a chair next to me. He's mad, but won't say it. Instead he just aggressively taps his foot.

"What happened in there?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and grabbing his hand. "You know you can talk to me if you need to."

"Nothing. Just the usual, telling me I'm a nobody, talking about school, karate, you." Johnny sighs, squeezing my hand. "And it's usually just him bitching about you, and I have to remind him how amazing you are."

"Well my feelings towards him are mutual. He has no right to be so mean to you." I tell Johnny, leaning my head onto his shoulder. "You deserve more than that."

"Thanks, but we all know the asshole isn't gonna stop." He says with a loud, heavy sigh. We sit in silence for a moment, my eyes look back up at the pretty fairy lights. "Hey, what happened to my music?" Johnny suddenly blurts out. I lightly laugh at his comment.

"I might have changed it, but for a good reason!" I smile and stand in front of my chair, still holding Johnny's hand though. "I thought we could dance." His eyebrows go up and he begins to look a little confused.

"You want me to dance?" He exclaims.

"I've seen you do it at the country club!" I do my best puppy dog eyes. "Please." Johnny groans and stands up.

"Fine. I'll dance with you."  He says, letting go of my hand and putting his hands on my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Okay, but you're gonna lead, cause I don't know which way I'm going." I laugh and nod, leaning my head on his chest and smiling.

Everything is perfect. The heat is no longer bothering me, the music is beautiful, and I'm dancing with the person I love. We slow dance, you can hear the sound of crickets in the background. The fairy lights shine above us, just making the outside perfectly lit for us to see. Yet, I can't help but feel something's wrong. I look up at Johnny he still seems upset.

"Are you still upset about what happened with your stepdad?" I mumble loud enough for Johnny to hear.

"I mean I guess, but you shouldn't have to worry about that. Lean your head on my chest again and just enjoy the moment." He says, attempting to smile the best he can.

"Listen to me Johnny, your stepdad is an asshole and is a fool for not realizing how fantastic you are. You are amazing. You have so much potential in life and so much to give to this world. It doesn't matter what he tells you. Everything will be alright. Okay?" I tell him, staring up into his eyes. He nods and smiles.

"How did I get so lucky with a girl like you?" His real smile returns.

"I don't know. How did you?" I smile, placing my hand on his cheek, standing on my tip toes, and kissing him lightly on the lips. I back away from the kiss, Johnny's hands are still on my waist. He instantly pulls me in for another kiss, causing me to laugh a bit, but go along with it.

"I love you Johnny Lawrence." I grin, as I back away from our kiss, our faces still very close to one another.

"I love you too." He says, as we continue to dance.

____________________________________________
I really hope you enjoyed this... I enjoyed this a bit more than I thought I would so...