▪︎ Eli - Alone Together ▪︎

Yes, I am here to provide you with more soft Eli content. I hope you enjoy this!
____________________________________________
You sit alone outside of the school, crying on prom night. No one else is outside, they're all inside partying, probably slow dancing with their dates or laughing with their friends. You sit on a lonely, cold bench, looking up at the stars.

You stare at the sky as the tears roll down your cheeks. Your eyes feel puffy and heavy and your cheeks are sticky. Your hair blows in the wind and your nose is extremely stuffed up.

You suddenly hear the doors of the school open up. Your arms form goosebumps in fear as you quickly turn your head to see who came out. You pray it isn't the popular girls.

You see your friend, Eli Moskowitz, run out of the school as fast as he can. He bends down, panting and out if breath. He looks behind him, but nothing is there. He gives a sigh of relief, and then stands up straight again. Then he looks up and suddenly spots you. You give him a weak wave and attempt to smile at him. He weakly waves back.

He slowly but surely makes his way over to you, and plops down next to you. He brushes off his pants which are covered in dirt from him falling on the floor. His nose is bit bloody.

"Are you okay?" You sniffle a bit and wipe away some of your tears.

"Some of the kids that pick on me beat me up a bit, then they chased me through the school... luckily I think I lost them." He says, he's barely audible because of how quiet he is. He wipes the blood away from his nose. "I came to this prom for my friends. I didn't want to have to worry about the bullies."

He looks up at you, just now realizing you had been crying. His eyes widen and he begins to look frightened.

"A-Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't ask before hand!" He explains. He apologizes extensively, but you keep reminding him it's okay.

"A bunch of the popular girls came in the bathroom when I was in there and they just started tearing at my dress and calling me names." I mumble, shrugging a bit. "They're such bitches."

"They really are." Eli smiles a tiny bit. Eli turns to you as another tear rolls down your cheeks. Eli gently wipes it away. "You shouldn't worry about them, they're terrible people." You smile again.

"You know, it's better out here than it is in there, and I'm really happy you're out here with me..." Eli blushes a bit. You looks down at your dress. "My dress is ruined now." You chuckle a bit. Eli looks down at his suit, staring at it and kind of picking at it.

"My suit is pretty disgusting now, too." Eli shrugs a bit. "I didn't really care about prom anyways." He says quietly.

"Me neither..." You say. You and Eli both look up at the stars. "I don't know, I'm just so tired of being alone. Always being judged and hurt for being myself." Eli turns his head and looks at you. You stare into each other's eyes.

"Well..." There's a pause. "We can be alone together." Eli give you a dorky smile. You notice his hair is in his face, so you push some of it back behind his ear.

"I'd like that a lot." You mumble to him. Without thought, you lean in and kiss him. Eli seems shocked because his eyes widen and he slightly makes a noise, but then he calms down.

The kiss is long and nice. Eli's very quiet and gentle about it. After a few more moments, he pulls away from the kiss. He's grinning from ear to ear. You giggle at his dorky smile. You put your hand on his cheek and you kiss him again.

"Hey, do you wanna go get ice cream or something and forget about prom? I've found out that prom isn't really my thing." You ask Eli, your faces are still very close to each other. His breath is cold and heavy and his eyes are sparkling.

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot." He smiles and gets up, putting his hand out for you to grab onto. You lightly grab it and he pulls you up. He pulls you up so quickly you fall into his arms, laughing. You look into his eyes again and smile.

The two of you enjoy your evening wearing ruined prom outfits at an empty ice cream parlor talking, and it's better than any prom could ever be.
____________________________________________
Everytime I write something about Eli, I miss him even more than I did before.