▪︎ Moon - Skating ▪︎

So, this is yet another imagine I wrote MONTHS ago. I have no idea if it's good, but I hope you enjoy it.

Okay, so I love Moon and I'm very excited to write this, so I hope it's good!
____________________________________________
I finish tying up my roller skate before my girlfriend, Moon, rolls up next to me with a big, happy grin on her face. It instantly fills me up with joy. She puts her hand out.

"Are you ready?" She says, beaming with joy. I grab her hand.

"Yeah." I say quickly as she pulls me up. I roll forward a bit, but Moon quickly stops me. She makes sure I'm okay and then we head out onto the rink. We pass by a few Cobra Kai kids who tagged along so we could all hang out. Moon and I wave to them and they wave back.

In the background music plays, as the two of us hold hands. I'm not the best at skating, so Moon has to help me a couple of times.

"You're getting better! You just need to try to keep your balance." She grins, pulling me up off the ground.

"I'm really bad at this." I mumble. "How are you so good?"

"I come here all the time and practice, just like how you do with karate!" She exclaims. "How about this? If you keep trying and practicing with me, then after this we can go outside and you can teach me some cool punches and karate kicks." I think about it for a moment.

"Okay, it's a deal." I smile and give her a peck on the cheek. She holds onto my hand tightly and then starts skating. I almost fall because I'm not ready, but I catch my balance and I'm able to keep up.

After a few more fumbles, I'm able to go at a good speed. I glide and keep my balance just like how Moon told me. Her and I sing to the music in the background, and all of a sudden she let's go of my hand, leaving me on my own.

"You got this!" She shouts loudly. A good amount of people look over at us as I keep my balance and glide. I almost fall again which causes Moon to squeal, but I catch myself and she begins clapping and celebrating instead. I smile and laugh at her excitement.

We go around two more time, not holding hands, and without falling once and then stop at the exit of the rink. She stops and grabs me, kissing me. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her back with a huge grin on my face. We back away from one another, my arms still wrapped around her waist, tightly.

"I love you." She mumbles, still very close to my face.

"I love you too. Now, let's go get a snack or something and then I get to teach you some karate!" I exclaim. Moon giggles and nods. The two of us skate out and then sit down at a table. We take off our skates. Moon decides to get us pretzels while I go and return the skates.

I come back to our table, where Moon has bought two cinnamon-sugar soft pretzels with one slushie for us to share. She's way too sweet. I sit down and begin digging in, while simultaneously talking about how amazing the food is. Suddenly Miguel, Tory, and Hawk skate by.

"Hey Moon, hey (Y/N)!" Miguel exclaims. "Are you done skating?"

"We're gonna finish this and then go outside. Moon and I had a deal that if I learn to skate, then I can teach her a few punches and kicks." I smile and take a bite of my pretzel.

"Are we gonna have another new girl join Cobra Kai?" Tory smiles.

"I'm not really a big fan of violence and stuff, but I'll learn a little for (Y/N)." Moon exclaims, happily.

"Suit yourself. We'll see you around." Tory smiles and skates away with the others. I watch them ride away, Hawk looks back at us a few times.

"Are you done?" I ask. Moon responds with a simple nod as she finishes the slushie. Her tongue is bright blue now. Her and I link arms and head outside. It's lit outside and there's some outside dining. A few other couples are out there eating, so the two of us head to the side of the building.

"So, what am I gonna learn first Sensei?" Moon asks with a giggle.

"First we bow." We bow to one another. "Then we'll start of with a simple 'Jab Cross.'" I walk over to her and stand behind her. Getting her into fighting position. I move her arms and twist her waist. Once she's ready, I get into position. "This is the easiest one you'll learn. You just punch straight out, pull it back, and then do the same with the other hand, but do it at an angle."

I give an example slowly and then begin to speed up. She watches me intensely and then tries very, very slowly. She starts to get it and then speeds up.

"Look at you!" I exclaim. She barely notices, she's in full concentration. "Okay, now stop. I'm gonna show you the front kick." I stand behind her again, lightly kissing her on the cheek while I get her into fighting position.

"Okay, for the front kick you wanna-" I quickly get cut off by someone behind us.

"You're teaching her the front kick of all kicks?" I turn around and see Hawk.

"Yeah. It's the easiest kick." I pause. "What do you want?" Moon comes over to me, clinging to my side, still smiling as always.

"She's mine. I'm gonna win her back." Hawk says.

"Uh... What?" I mumble.

"Hawk... we broke up." Moon mumbles.

"(Y/N), I'm gonna fight you and Moon's gonna be mine." Hawk says. I roll my eyes.

"Moon doesn't like fighting and violence, you really think that's gonna work." I look at Moon, who's still linked to my arm. "She broke up with you because you were bullying. Hawk, this isn't gonna help, and even if, she's with me... I'm sorry."

Apparently that was Hawk's breaking point because he ran up to me, trying to kick me. I grab his foot and twist it, flipping him over.

"Come on Moon, let's go... I don't want to beat him up anymore, but he's not gonna give up." I say. Moon and I speed walk off and head to my car.

"I'm sorry about him." Moon mumbles. I turn to her and look at her in the eyes.

"You don't need to apologize, it's not your fault." I tell Moon, then kissing her on the lips.
___________________________________________
Sorry I did Hawk dirty like that, but we all know he has a soft spot for Moon.