▪︎ Robby - Are You Sure? ▪︎

Okay, I've been making some OC's and I got some ideas for this... By the way, would anyone actually want to see me make a Fanfiction-? Or would you at least like to have a little chapter in this Imagines book about my OCs?
____________________________________________ You had grown close to Robby after he started working at the car dealership. You constantly would help your dad, Daniel Larusso, out, and you were assigned a lot of the same jobs as Robby. The two of you always worked together. You found that you were a good team, as well as good friends.

Not long after that, you, Robby, and your sister, Sam all began to practice karate at Miyagi-Do. You had always been stuck in your sister's shadow. Everyone always hung out with Sam, complimented Sam, wanted to be with Sam, and they always forgot about you.

Overtime you began to have feelings for Robby, but you never said anything because you didn't know if he liked Sam. You found Robby interesting. He was nice, sweet, and intelligent. He always thought about everyone else before himself. You admired it.

One night, after dinner, Robby invites you to come to the little guest house he's staying in. You are very nervous, you don't know what Robby was going to say or do. You quickly and quietly sneak out of your room after dinner, sneaking past both your mom and dad.

You don't understand what Robby wants. Why couldn't he just tell you at dinner? Why do you have to be so secretive? You lightly knock on the door. Robby answers.

"Oh, uh, hey!" Robby stutters awkwardly. He seems nervous, which really isn't like him. What is on his mind? He pulls you into the little guest house and shuts the door, locking it behind him. You sit down on the edge of his bed, and he sits down right next to you.

"Are you okay?" You mutter. You instantly begin to feel a bit uncomfortable, your social anxiety kicks in.

"Yeah... I just really needed to talk to you and tell you something that's been on my mind." Robby spits out. You instantly begin to think of the worst situations possible.

"I- Wh-" Robby cuts you off.

"Just don't talk... That will just make this harder." Robby exclaims.

'Oh God. He hates me, doesn't he?' You think to yourself. Robby inhales deeply, catching your attention and pushing the bad thoughts out of your head. Robby places his hand on your knee, finally looking at you in the eyes.

"I think I love you..." He mumbles very quickly. Your mind goes blank. What did he just say? After a moment of zero thoughts, your mind begins rushing with thoughts. It can't stop. You instantly begin to worried that he just hasn't gained feelings for Sam yet and he's wasting his time, or he's trying ti settle for you because he doesn't think Sam likes him. You're scared he's going to break your heart. Why would he choose you?

"No, no..." You mutter. Robby raises an eyebrow confused.

"What's wrong?" Robby says, nervous. "Did I do something wrong?"

"That isn't right. No one picks me. They always pick Sam. Choose her because in time you'll like her. Don't waste your time on me." You say frantically, standing up quickly and pacing around. You can't look up at Robby. He stands up and stops you quickly. "I mean it!"

"Stop!" He exclaims. You freeze. "I don't like your sister that way. I like you." He stammers. "You're an amazing person and extremely talented. You need to stop thinking everything's about Sam." Robby mutters. "You're just as good as her."

Goosebumps form on your arms as Robby finishes his sentence. Your eyes widen and you look up at him. He stares at you for a moment and puts his hand on your cheek. His hand is warm. He quickly pull himself closer to you and kisses you on the lips. A shiver runs up and down your spine as you close your eyes and kiss him.

You're shocked that Robby would ever choose you. You've always felt like you were in second place, but at this very moment, you've never felt more important.

Robby pulls away from the kiss and looks down at you. His eyes look a bit hopeful, but worried at the same time. You nod a bit and grin.

"I-I think I'm in love with you too." Is all you can say.
____________________________________________
Okay, so I feel like that was really rushed, I'm so sorry about that! Anyways... This is kinda based on one of my OC's so... I was trying to just get a general idea.