▪︎ Eli - He's Just A Bully Pt. 3▪︎

Okay, this is the last part before I change 'Eli' to 'Hawk.' This is supposed to be when Eli joins Cobra Kai.

If I don't get all the lines between Johnny and Eli correct, sorry.
____________________________________________
"Hey, (Y/N), carry that dummy in here." My dad instructs. There's a big group of students outside waiting for us. After Miguel beat up a bunch of school bullies, everyone decided to take classes with my dad.

Aisha and Miguel get ready for class on the side as help my dad. Today is the day Eli's joining Cobra Kai. I'm not going to lie when I say I'm nervous. My dad can be kind of harsh. He thinks it's okay to be an ass to everyone.

I try to shake off my nerves. I don't want to be off my game today. I know my dad's gonna use me as an example for class. I hear the noise of kids chatting outside as I drag a dummy over to the side of the room. I sigh a bit and mope to my dad's office. I sit down in his chair and wait for him to open everything up.

My mind can't stop rushing with thoughts. It doesn't help that I think Demetri signed up. If my dad's mean to him, Demetri will just hate me more. I groan as my dad walks back into his office, reading a few documents. He looks up at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks. I nod a bit. I love my dad, but sometimes it's hard to open up to him. I haven't even told him about my conversation with Eli last week. I don't know how he'd react or what he'd say.

"Yeah, uh, when are we opening up?" I ask, trying to add a bit of excitement to my voice. My dad sets his papers down on the desk in front of me.

"Actually, can you go open up the doors. Collect some of the kids money and tell them to line up. I gotta finish getting ready." My dad asks. I push myself up out of the chair.

"Yeah, I can do that." I attempt to grin. My dad thanks me and pats me on the shoulder as I exit the room and head to the door. I look over at Aisha and Miguel. "You two, go stand on the front. I'm about to open up the doors." Miguel and Aisha giggle and nod. They run to the front of the room.

I look through the glass door and spot a very shy, quiet Eli with a very annoyed Demetri. I take a deep breath and open up the door. Instantly catching everyone's attention.

"Uh, good morning." I shout loud enough for everyone to hear. "So, I'm gonna let you in. I'll be taking money as you enter. Once you come in you must be respectful and take off your shoes. Then line up in rows." I yell out. People look at me nervously. "If you aren't ready to bust your ass and work harder than ever, get out. This isn't the place for you."

A few kids gulp. I step to the side, allowing them to come in. Kids hand me their money as they enter. Demetri walks by, hands me money, and doesn't even look over at me. Eli on the other hand, hands me his money and smiles at me. I smile back at him and push him forward a bit, making him go inside.

I smile as other kids walk in, filling my hands up with money. For the first time in forever I think dad and I will actually be able to have a real meal, not some terrible microwave meal.

Everyone takes off their shoes and then lines up. I make my way to the front of the room. I keep my eyes on Eli. His smile has disappeared. He seems a bit uncomfortable and kind of scared.

I watch as my dad struts out of his office. Everyone gets silent as he eyes everyone. I stand next to him, taking yet another deep breath in fear.

"Welcome to Cobra Kai, losers." Is the first thing he says. I instantly face palm. "As you can see, you've all come here to learn self defense and become badass." I feel a lot of second hand embarrassment at the moment. "Today's class will be a test to see if you can survive."

He begins to walk around the class, eyeing students. I feel my heart race. I don't dare to look up and watch my dad bully these kids. They don't deserve it.

"Like you, you're really fat. You're gonna have to work really hard." I watch his feet walk a little further down. "And you, are you cross eye?" He pauses, walking closer to yet another kid. "Oh my God. What is wrong with your lip?"

Son of a bitch. He really had to choose Eli, didn't he?

"You should go to the doctors and get that fixed." He says. My eyes dart up to Eli. He looks around, spotting me and then look back at my dad.

"I-I was born with a cleft lip... They already did surgery on me..." Eli mutters.

"That's the aftermath? Wow, you should really go back there and sue because there really didn't fix it up to well." My dad says, walking closer to Eli and staring at his lip.

"You really shouldn't make fun of someone's facial deformity." Demetri shouts out.

"It's so freaky though... I can't even point it out?" He says. I walk up to him a bit.

"Dad-" He cuts me off.

"Sensei Lawrence." He corrects me. I grumble and frown.

"Sensei Lawrence, I really think you should shut your mouth." I tell him bluntly. He turns to me and raises an eyebrow.

"Do not undermine me." He says sternly.

"You shouldn't make fun of your students." I spit out.

"Well if he can't take a little insult, then maybe he shouldn't be here. He needs to grow a back bone and take it like a man." My dad states, turning back to Eli. Eli's covering up his lip. "You of all people should know that." My dad turns his head and gives me a look.

"I think I'm gonna sit out on today's lesson, Sensei Lawrence." I grumble, putting my hands in fists. I go head to the back room that had a few more dummies in it. I look back at Eli. He's sad and nervous, I can tell. I smile the best I can at him and nod, reassuring him that it'll be okay.

I head to the back and begin punching a dummy in anger. About 30 minutes later, after I take out all my anger and class ends, my dad walks back to see me.

"What the hell was your problem out there?" My dad shouts.

"What was my problem!? You just bullied all of your students to the point that they're probably more insecure then before." I exclaim.

"Why were you so defensive over the lip kid?" He asks. I ball my hands into fists again.

"For the love of God, his name is Eli. Not that lip kid." I grumble. "He's that kids I saved on the first day of school. He's one of my only friends and I don't need you treating him worse than he's already treated." Before my dad can even speak, I walk past him. "I'm gonna walk home today... get a head start on homework."

I walk past my dad and pull out my phone, contemplating on if I should message Eli or not...
____________________________________________
I'm tempted to just actually turn this into a fanfiction. I have so many ideas with both Eli/Hawk and Johnny since he's the dad. I also have some ideas for a Robby storyline and a bit more on Demetri.