▪︎ Hawk - First Glance Pt. 1 ▪︎

I will most likely be making a pt. 2 to my other Hawk imagine soon, but I decided to write this one fjrst.
____________________________________________
"Come on, you're gonna love this place." Tory smiles, and drags me up to the doors of the Cobra Kai dojo. She's been trying to convince me to join for months and I finally decided to come watch a practice.

"Isn't someone gonna get mad that I'm just watching?" I exclaim.

"No, they won't. We're always looking for new recruits, and you're bad ass enough to join." She smiles at me, opening the door and continuing to drag me inside. I roll my eyes and chuckle at Tory's statement. We enter through the doors and I scan the area. "Take your shoes off." Tory mumbles.

I take off my shoes and set them next to Tory's. I scan my eyes through the group of kids. I don't know any of them, I'm homeschooled. The only reason I know Tory, is because she's my next door neighbor.

"Ms. Nichols?" Someone shouts. I turn my head only to see a blonde, middle aged man. "Who is this with you?"

"This is my friend, (Y/N). She's here to watch and possibly join, Sensei Lawrence." Tory says, and slightly bows to the man. I begin to feel nervous and slightly bow as well.

"Okay, well, are you up to the challenge?" Sensei Lawrence asks.

"Possibly sir. I hope to make my decision by the end of class." I begin to feel a bit intimidated. Tory grabs my wrist again and drags me over to a couple of chairs. She lightly pushes me down into one.

"Get ready. Lots of fun stuff is about to happen!" Tory exclaims.

"Tory! Get over here!" Someone else shouts. This time it sounds like a younger boy. I scan my eyes over the group of kids again and see a kid with a mohawk waving for her to come over.

It suddenly feels as if the world freezes. I smile at the boy, who looks down at me and winks. Tory taps my shoulder, snapping back into reality.

"I gotta go, I'll introduce you to my friends later." Tory says, strutting off to the others. She high fives two of the kids and then they all line up in rows. I watch the kids throw a few punches and do different kicks. Who knew there were so many kinds of punches and kicks?

The class continued with kids doing burpees and other crazy workouts. I continued to watch everyone. I scanned through the crowd again, my eyes stop at Tory, before I notice who's next to her. The boy with the mohawk. He's impressive.

"Stop!" Sensei Lawrence shouts. Everyone finishes their last burpee and stands up straight. "Today we're gonna be practicing fighting. Pair up with someone and then begin practicing. May the best boy or girl win." The teacher says, patting one of the students on the shoulder and then standing in the corner of the dojo.

Everyone pairs up with someone and they begin training. Tory's with the only other girl in the class. My eyes instantly look for the boy with the mohawk. I spot him with another boy, I think Tory's boyfriend, Miguel. I met him once when they first started dating. He seems like a really nice guy.

The boy with the mohawk swings and misses because Miguel ducks. Miguel does a sweep kick,  but the boy with the mohawk jumps. The boy with the mohawk kicks Miguel in the side making him fall. They both laugh and then begin fighting again. I take in every move. I find it very interesting and they're both very good.

Each duck, hit, and miss from the boy with the mohawk gives me butterflies in my stomach, making me smile. After watching a few rounds from the two boys, I finally decide to look back over at Tory and watch the rest of her matches until the end of class.

After what feels like forever, class ends. Tory comes over to me and I hand her a water bottle in which I brought along incase she needed it. She takes a sip and then grabs me by the arm again.

"Come on. I'm introducing you to everyone." There's a pause, until she suddenly says, "I saw you staring at the boys over there... especially Hawk." She giggles. I smack her side hard enough to make her stop laughing. She waves for three people to come over. The girl she was fighting, Miguel, and the boy with the mohawk. They're all smiling and very, very sweaty. "Okay guys, this is my friend (Y/N)!" They all wave at me.

"I think we've met once." I say and smile at Miguel. He nods and gives me a cute little side smile.

"This is Aisha." Tory says. I look over at the girl and put my hand out for her to shake. She grabs my hand and shakes it lightly.

"It's nice to finally meet you. Tory never shuts up about you." Aisha chuckles and looks over at Tory. I laugh as well, not realizing Tory really wanted me to join that bad.

"And this is Hawk." Tory smiles and nudges me. I struggle to say something, so I just stick my hand out for him to shake. He firmly shakes my hand.

"It's great to meet you." He says with a smile. "So I heard you might be joining Cobra Kai... are you?" He asks me. I look at the three kids and realize they all seem to be pretty nice.

"Yeah, I think I will." I say. Hawk winks again. I think my heart melts a bit. Am I really falling for a boy I just met?
____________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed my second 'story' for Hawk. I will mainly be focusing on these, but every once in a while I'll throw in some random Imagine.