▪︎ Sam - Kissed By a Girl Pt. 1 ▪︎

I finally decided to write something for Sam... I don't know how well this is gonna go though...
____________________________________________
A lot of things were going wrong at Moon's 'last day of summer' party, but one of the biggest problems was that your best friend Sam Larusso was extremely drunk. You really wanted to confront Tory, the girl who completely embarrassed Sam and peer pressured Sam into drinking so much, but you knew you had to find Sam and take care of her.

"Demetri? Do you know where exactly Sam went?" You ask Demetri, scanning your eyes around the room.

"How the hell would I know?" He grumbles.

"Okay... Wow... Are you okay?" You ask, still trying to look over people's shoulders to see if you could see Sam.

"It's just Eli. A lot's going on with him and me." Demetri says, taking a sip of his drink. Then he begins to chug it.

"Hey, hey, hey! Slow down! I don't need another one of my friends getting wasted. Listen, I'm sure you can work things out... and if you can't, then Eli wasn't meant to he your friend. You only deserve the best, Demetri." You tell Demetri, and pat his shoulder.

"Thanks." He mumbles and smiles softly. "I, uh... you should go look for Sam though... I am a bit worried about her." Demetri blurts out, as he also begins to scan his eyes around the room.

"Yeah, I'm worried too... I'll be back Demetri. Remember, slow down on the drinks, I'll be back as fast as I can." Is what I tell Demetri. He nods as I walk past him and pat him lightly on the back. Then I walk past him, beginning to look for Sam.

The problem is, where do I look first? Moon's house is literally ginormous. Where would Sam go?

You begin to search through the downstairs, but after a lot of yelling Sam's name and asking other people if they've seen Sam, you begin to think she isn't downstairs. You take a peek outside, asking a few kids on the rivaling karate team if they've seen her. You're desperate.

"Aisha!" You shout out loudly. "Aisha!" You say again, getting Aisha's attention. She turns to you and takes a sip of her drink.

"O-Oh! Hey, (Y/N). What's up?" Aisha smiles. She's always been the kindest to the Miyagi-Do students. You truly don't think that deep down she wants to fight everyone or be against everyone.

"Have you by any chance seen Sam?" You ask.

"No really... I think last time I saw her, she said she was tired. Maybe she went upstairs to one of the bedrooms." Aisha shrugs. "Do you need help looking for her?" You shake your head no.

"No, I think I'll be able to find her. Thank you for the help!" You smile and Aisha smiles back.

"Okay well, I hope you find her. I'll make sure to keep a look out down here." Aisha smiles. You thank her again and then turn away, heading upstairs. You begin to open up the doors to each of the upstairs rooms. You accidentally open up a few doors in which kids are making out inside. After extensive apologizing and feeling bad, you get to the last door.

You creak open the door, very, very slowly, hoping and praying it's Sam. You really don't want to bother another couple. You get a glance at the bed inside, and luckily, lying on the bed is Sam. You instantly feel relieved.

You slide in the room, slowly and quietly shutting the door and locking it. You walk over to the bed and see a very drunk Sam lying down on the bed.

"Can I lie down next to you?" You ask Sam. She very slightly nods and makes a noise, allowing you to sit. You sit down and then lean back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"What are you doing here?" Sam's words slur together and at first are hard to understand. "I thought you were downstairs partying."

"I was, but I couldn't stop thinking about you... I got a little nervous since I knew you were a bit drunk." You didn't want to flat out tell her that she is completely wasted. "I looked around all over for you, but luckily you're here." You smile and turn your head, to completely face Sam.

"You're so nice. You always think about me and make sure I'm okay." Sam whispers. You can instantly smell the alchohol on her breath. She's had so much to drink. "H-How can I thank you, (Y/N)?" Sam blurts out.

You two sit there silently, but not to long after that, without even a warning or thinking, Sam kisses you. She just leans in and kisses you. At first you're shocked. Your eyes widen, but then not too long after, your eyes shut and you begin to enjoy it.

After a few moments, you back away from Sam. You know you're definitely bisexual, but Sam has always said she was straight... maybe it was just the alcohol?

"Hey, hey... you're really drunk... I don't think you actually wanna kiss me." You chuckle, only slightly and smile at Sam, who looks confused.

"N-No. I totally just kissed you. You're really cool and I-I like you a lot..." Sam smiles, sipping at a cup of vodka. You smile at what Sam has said, but you're quickly distracted by the fact that she's still drinking. You take away Sam's vodka and properly help her lie down.

"Okay, I'm gonna stay here with you. I'm going to make sure you are okay!" You really wish Sam was sober right now, you have a lot of questions for her.
____________________________________________
Okay, so I rarely right fem×fem Imagines, so I really hope that wasn't complete garbage. If you want more or want a part two to see what happens next, as always, please tell me! I will gladly write a part two!