▪︎ Johnny (Old) - Again ▪︎

This is my first older Johnny imagine! This takes place during season 1 of Cobra Kai and you're Daniel Larusso's sister! Please enjoy.
___________________________________________________

I swing the door of the Cobra Kai dojo open and stomp in. My heart pounds in fear of seeing him... seeing Johnny, my highschool sweetheart. My mind rushes with thoughts. I just don't understand why he would reopen this hell hole. He hated this place. He knew I hated this place. Does he really still hate Daniel that much that this is what he would do?

"Sorry the dojo is closed right now!" Johnny begins walking out of his little office space. "If you want an application for you kid then-" He looks up and spots me. I try not to look scared by putting my hand on my hip and making the angriest face I possibly can.

"What is wrong with you!?" I exclaim, trying to hide my shaky voice.

"(Y/N)- W-What are you doing here? I didn't even know you still lived in California-" Johnny's eyes are wide open. He looks completely blow away.

"Yeah, I'm actually a personal designer. One of my clients is my brother, Daniel Larusso." I groan.

"Yeah, yeah, I know who your brother is." Johnny rolls his eyes. "What the hell do you want anyways? Here to fend for your cowardly brother."

"Oh, shut it!" I shout. "Don't you make fun of my brother, and even if, he has no idea I'm here and he won't find out!" I take a few steps forward, closer to Johnny. "Anyways, I'll ask again. What is wrong with you!? Why would you open Cobra Kai back up? Are you an actual idiot?" Johnny sighs again and crosses his arms.

"It's not like Kreese is here! He was the reason Cobra Kai was so bad!" Johnny tries to explain.

"Well it looks like Kreese did the decorating in here. I mean, come on! 'Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy!?' Do you not remember how corrupting that was!?" I shout.

"I know! I'm not gonna do all that. I'm not going to go that far..." Johnny quiets down.

"Johnny, I know you. Yes. You will." I get closer to him, our bodies are almost touching. I look up at him because of how short I am. His arms are still crossed and I grab both of his arms with my hands. "This isn't okay. You can't corrupt these poor kids." Johnny looks down at me. He looks sad, but his eyes are looking at me longingly, in awe.

"Listen, for as long as I can remember, karate has been my passion. This is what I want to do, and I'm sorry (Y/N), you can't stop me." He uncrosses his arms, making my hand let go of him.

"Johnny-" He cuts me off.

"No, (Y/N). I'm not stopping. This isn't bothering you or your brother, in fact, it doesn't have anything to do with you. It's not 1984 anymore. Your brother isn't the karate champ. We're not competing. You're not my girlfriend." Johnny takes a step back. "This is my business now."

"I just don't want this to get out of hand!" I blurt out.

"Then stop making it something big!" Johnny shouts back.

"Do you know how hard it was to come here! Do you know how much I didn't want to see you! I didn't think I'd ever have to see you again, but I know how much this will bother Daniel and I know how much I don't want Cobra Kai to come back! That why I felt the needed to come here..."

"Just go home... please." He mutters. I look at him, remembering all of our good times together as teens. I remember how hard it was to hide our love from Daniel. I remember how mad Daniel was when he found out, but Johnny and I didn't care. We were so happy together. Johnny put me ahead of almost everything and when I finally convinced him to leave Cobra Kai after the All-Valley Tournament incident, Johnny was free... but now he's putting himself back into the loop.

"Fine. I'll go. I'll leave you alone, if that's what you want." I sigh. "I was just trying to help you, I really was. This wasn't a desperate attempt to come yell at you after everything that happened between us. I actually care about you and your wellbeing. I just didn't want Cobra Kai to hurt and corrupt you again."

Johnny and I stare at each other. Our eyes locked in place, but then I turn. He's suddenly gone again. Fading away. And as the room stays silent, I walk out and leave him.