▪︎ Demetri- Afterwards ▪︎

(Idk what part this is)

This is a continuation of my mini Imagines series that takes place after the big fight in season 2.

I hope you enjoy this one. I decided to make this one less violent (but it's still pretty sad) because Demetri is baby.
____________________________________________
I sit and cry silently next to my sister, Sam Larusso. I don't let anyone watch me cry, I don't want anyone to know. I just can't believe she's this badly injured. I'm so panicked. I was lucky enough to not get badly injured.

I watch a few doctors check her out. Students pile out of the school. I look down and wipe away a tear, suddenly someone touches my back. I jump suddenly in fear. The person bends down and shushes me.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. It's just me." I turn my head and see Demetri. I give a sigh of relief and squeeze Demetri tightly. I cry a bit into his shoulder. I pull him out of the hug and kiss him quickly. I only kiss him for a moment, before pulling him out of the kiss and holding his face in my hands, making sure he's okay.

"Thank God you're okay." I mumble. Demetri wipes away a tear in my eye, but doesn't speak. His eyes wander over to Sam. We sit in silence for a moment as be realizes what happened. "Where were you?" I mutter only loud enough for Demetri to hear.

"I, uh, Hawk was trying to beat me up." He says, I look up at him, seeing that his only injury is a bloody lip and cut. I raise an eyebrow. Hawk would do much worse. "I kicked his ass." Demetri smirks a bit and so do I. I'm not gonna lie, that cheered me up a bit.

"Good for you." I tell him, hugging him again. I cry a bit into his shoulder again.

"Are you... okay?" He asks me. I attempt to nod into his shoulder. He pulls me up and looks at me. "Can you tell me what happened?"

"Tory... She pulled out a literal weapon. She stabbed Sam in the arm and Sam fell into the stairs." I pause. "I was late to saving her... I could have done more."

"Hey, don't blame yourself. This isn't your fault." Demetri says. "Sam's gonna be okay." Demetri lightly strokes my hair. I pause for a moment and stand up. I walk over to one of the doctors and ask him for a cloth or Kleenex and maybe some rubbing achohol.

Demetri looks over at me. His eyes follow me as I sit back down in front of him and begin wiping up his bloody face. He flinches a bit at the rubbing achohol on his cut. I hold his face to stop him from flinching, my shaking hands don't really help though. I wipe away the rest of the blood coming out of his nose.

"Thank you, (Y/N)." He pauses and smiles. "I love you."

"I love you too." I mutter, smiling slightly. It isn't too long before I see the doctors taking Sam out to the ambulance. I begin freaking out a bit. Demetri awkwardly puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Why don't you message your parents and then we can head over to the hospital-?" Demetri says. It's not supposed to sound like a question, but he says it as if he's confused.

"O-Oh, yeah..." I nod and grab my phone, typing out a message for my parents. My hands shake profusely throughout the process. I hold my breath and hit the send button. After another moment, I exhale deeply.

"Do you, uh, think you can drive? You still seem pretty shaken up." Demetri raises an eyebrow.

"I think I can." I stand up. Demetri stands up next to me and grabs my hand tightly. "Are you coming with me?"

"Of course I am." He says, I lean my head down on his arm. I think about a way I can lighten the mood or make Demetri feel more welcome. The two of us begin walking out of the school and heading to my car.

"W-Why don't you tell me about your fight with Hawk. I wanna hear about it." I mumble, trying to worry less about everything.

"Oh, yeah!" Demetri begins to get hyped up. He starts to explain the whole story and everything that happened during the fight. He seems so proud of himself, and I couldn't be prouder for him defending himself.
____________________________________________
I kinda wanna do a prequel series where you're Sam's sister again and meet Demetri in Miyagi-Do. What do you think?

Also what's up with these stories seeming so rushed?