25. Tyler

My head and my whole body is throbbing in pain as I woke up. Fuck! Drinking way too much last night was definitely bad but I don’t regret it.

Everything that have happened yesterday was completely messed up!
I cannot believe Elise denied everything that we did in the past few months! I cannot believe that I let her trap me and ruin my life once again!

Now what? I’m now suspended for the whole season. And I am currently facing a legal case. What the fuck did I do to deserve all this shit?

I still feel a bit dizzy from drinking last night but I don’t care. I need some alcohol again, what’s the point of getting suspended for the whole season if I don’t drink right?

I went straight to the kitchen to go get some beer, only to be surprised that the whole living room is clean. From what I can remember, the living room is a whole lot of mess. I head to the fridge and started rummaging for a beer, when I can’t find one I went to the mini bar.

“Fuck! Where are my drinks?” I cursed in the air opening all the cupboards and accidentally tripped on the mini-counter causing for the glass decorations to shatter on the floor. “Damn it!”

“What happened?” Someone yelped. It’s Keya looking at me, she just woke up.

“Why are you here? You’re supposed to be at school.”

“I slept in.” She reasoned out. “What happened?”

I didn’t answered her question. “Did you clean the living room?”

She nodded and walked towards the shattered pieces of glasses and was about to start cleaning the whole mess but I immediately stopped her.

“Stop that. I’ll just call a cleaning lady. Where are my drinks?” She was hesitant to answer so I repeat the question again.

“Where are my drinks?” I know for a fact that she’s the one who is responsible for that. Who else am I going to blame? There’s only the two of us living in this house.

“Uhmm… I put it all away--”

“What?!”

“I’m sorry.” She backed it up right away. “I just don’t want you to get drunk again. You should not settle yo—“

“So what?” I replied in complete rage. “Who gave you the right to do that?”

“I’m just trying to look out for you.” She replied. “That’s what friends are for!”

“Friends?” I repeated. “We’re not friends!”

“No. You’re just a visitor here—actually no! You’re just a random girl I fucked in the bar!”

After those words came out of my mouth, I just realized that it was absolutely wrong to call her that. I regret what I did immediately especially when she just stared straight to my eyes with no reaction and yet tears have started falling down on her face.

“I was just trying to help, you don’t have to call me that.” She said as she wipes her tears with complete annoyance.

Fuck! I feel so stupid.

“Look Keya, I’m sorry I—“ I said trying to reach for her.

“Don’t touch me.” She said whisking away my hands and walked away. “If you think this baby is a problem, then you could have just told me!”

I feel so guilty as I look at her walking away from me, but try as I might I followed her down to her room to apologize.

“I didn’t mean to say it like that… I was just so out of my head, I was not thinking.” I said trying to say sorry but she suddenly stopped on her tracks and yelped.