3. Tyler

I woke up with my dogs licking my whole face. Jezz! How did they manage to get in when-- "Oh shit!"

I cursed when the realization dawn me that I had a girl over in here last night, I guess. I’m not sure. I mean, I don’t know! I am way too drunk last night to remember what happened, all I know is that I had a wild sex last night. In the restroom if I may add.

Puck bunnies just loves me.
Aside from that, my team just recently won the Stanley Cup two weeks ago. Our feet haven't touched the ground yet, we are still on the sweet bliss of winning the cup hence, the plenty of girls coming over at my place or hurdle over me at the bars ready to award me with sex.

I walked out of my room and head to the kitchen to grab something to eat, when I arrived a girl with the sexiest curves is busying herself on the kitchen cooking. I sat on the chair at the breakfast bar admiring her ass silently, she didn't happen to notice me there but my dogs who followed me from my room started barking at her which made her flinched.

"Oh! Hey handsome. Good morning."

"Good morning Tricia." I greeted back. I exactly remember how I tapped this chick in the restroom last night. It’s the wildest sex I have had in a while. It’s even better than the first time we both hooked up.

Yeah, we fooled around twice now. Which is totally against my rules, but I think she already know what's the real deal here.

Does she?

Oh shit. What if she doesn't? She's now cooking a goddamn breakfast for me in my kitchen, for me!

"Why are you cooking breakfast? Why are you still here?" I asked without any hesitation, because I am like that. I always go straight to the point when it comes to girls I hook up with. They always need to know that there are no strings attached, it's just sex.

Don't expect more!

She placed the plate of omelet that is good for two people in front of me but her eyes are glued to mine showing the surprise on her face about what I just asked.

"What? Are you kicking me out?"

"No! I just-- you know! You know what this is right?" I started explaining. "This is just a one night thing. I mean, yeah! We slept together twice now but you know this is just a plain hook up, right?"

She's silent. And fuck! I know that face...

She's disappointed. She's expecting more. Damn! How come she expects more? Is she stupid enough?

"We only slept together once, we di—“ She started but I stopped her right away.

"Tricia, it was just a hook up. Nothing more and nothing less." I said and sighed because I also felt guilty. "Look, I'm sorry but I just don't do relationship right now. Wait—what did you just say?"

“We didn’t have sex last night.”

“What do you mean we didn’t have sex last night?” I asked in complete confusion.

I totally remembered having sex last night and literally shouting lungs off twice when I hit it, if it’s not Tricia then who?

She grinned. “Seriously, we didn’t. You were so drunk last night and you drunk called me so I went and picked you up and I took care of you the whole night.”

Oh damn it! I got really shit-faced then! I don’t exactly remember what happened the whole night though. All I know was that I had sex but I can’t remember with who anymore.
Well, probably one of the puck bunnies that’s for sure. Now I feel guilty for her.