48. Keya

We arrive at Tyler's house few moments later straight from the arena. I seriously don't agree to this but I have never seen Sky so happy that I'll feel an instant guilt if I refuse.

As I enter Tyler's house for the second time around since I came back I sighed. The whole place did changed a bit but the memories do flashes back, I wasn't traumatized, I just don't like the memories of it.

It is already past ten, supposedly by this time Sky is already fast asleep but tonight, he is the complete opposite. The little amount of sleep he got during the game recharged him to be this hyper at the moment. He ran and ran and ran around the house from the living room down to Tyler's play room.

It's my son's first time at Tyler's house and I totally get the excitement, especially after he sees a lot of hockey photos on the wall.

"Sky, darling. Will you please behave? This isn't your house." I called him out but he didn't even listen.

"Just let him, this is his house too." Tyler says looking at our son. "You need something to drink? We'll just seat here in the couch and wait until Sky drain his energy."

I settled on the couch and removed my coat and beanie. "Sky, come here. I'll remove your jumpers!"

Sky listened this time and went towards me. I let him sat on my lap removing the Stars customized jersey given to him earlier and his jumpers. "Look at you, you're already sweating so much! We didn't bring any extra clothes."

"Extra clothes for who?" Tyler inserted coming out from his kitchen holding two bottles of water. He looked at Sky and probably have noticed buds of sweat on his forehead. "He needs to change his clothes."

"We didn't bring any extra clothes." I told him.

Tyler smiled at me. "No problem. I'll go get it."

I removed Sky's clothes and use it to slightly wipe few sweats on his body. When Tyler comes back he is bringing a set of pajamas for Sky and some baby stuffs I needed.

"I'm surprised you have some baby supplies." I commented accepting those from his.

Tyler chuckled. "I went to grocery store and felt like buying some stuffs for him to use when he comes here to visit and I also happened to buy clothes for him before."

I started changing him into a blue PJ's from Tyler and slowly my son is yawning, he is starting to feel sleepy.

"Finally." I whispered. Few more seconds and he finally closes his eyes.

"I'll cary him to the bedroom." Tyler whispers too slowly getting Sky from the couch and carried him straight to the master's bedroom, also known as his bedroom. As I am currently following him, I recognized the hallway. Yup! I still do remember it, since the house kind of stayed the same.

He slowly placed Sky on the middle of the bed, and gently starts tapping his legs to make him fall asleep even more.

"What?" He asks when he caught me smiling at him like a complete idiot.

"Nothing!" I said quickly removing my stupid smile.

"You should go and change into something comfortable too." Tyler says.

"I just told you, we--"

"You still have few clothes left here Keya." Tyler said and I just remembered right away that I didn't packed all of my stuff when I left three years ago.

I raised my eyebrows pretending to be surprised. "I did?"

Tyler nodded and beamed to Sky making sure he is already asleep right before standing up. "Come on, I'll take you to your room."

"M-my room?" I repeated. And at first I thought we'll go head to the other side of the house where the room I used to stay was located but then Tyler only stopped at the room just across from his and opened the door for me.

"When you left, I transferred all your things here in my second bedroom."

I went inside and looked all over the room and kind of feel amazed, wonderstruck even. Majority of the books I have collected before are here inside the said room, very well arranged at the bookshelves on the wall. The study table I have bought are here as well, and placed there is the small fake cactus plant Jessy gave me before.

Some of my old thesis draft papers, and old school supplies that I can recognized are neatly arranged on the other shelves on the far end corner. I'm completely dumbfounded that Tyler have decided to keep all my stuff and used his second bedroom to store it all.

"I converted this more into like your studio or a study room?" Tyler added. "How do you like it?"

I couldn't hide my surprise to be honest and that is why I stuttered answering. "How... Wh-when did you decided to do this? I mean, seriously you didn't have to do this."

"I did this a year after you left and after I finished therapy." Tyler answers which even surprises me more. "Because I thought I'll be able to find you right away, but I didn't."

I only nodded blinking a lot of times because it is still totally unbelievable. Unbelievable in a way that Tyler did this for me, even though he was not sure that I'll come back.

"I also turned your old room into Sky's playroom." He added. "You wanna see?"

A lot of surprises in one night, but I wanted more and so I nodded. "Okay."

When we arrived at the said room, it was totally different. The said room was even bigger than before and it was all painted with blue and white. The whole room is filled with way too many toys like cars, superheroes and of course hockey equipments for kids.

"I merged the two rooms in here to get this big." Tyler says.

"Did you do this at the same time as the studio room?" I asked him.

He only nodded. I only nodded too, completely speechless.

"I wanted for you guys to live here with me again..." Tyler says and I started to feel panic. "...but only if you want to of course."

I don't know why, but the idea of us living together again is freaking me out. I'm totally not ready for that, and besides it is completely strange! We're not in a relationship, we just have a baby together and living together is totally not that comfortable for me to think of. I'm perfectly fine at my apartment, and aside from that Sky is flying back to Edinburgh soon. So the three of us living on a same roof is impossible.

I didn't answered his proposal and immediately changed the topic.

"We should go back to your room, Sky might wake up and we're not there."

When we went back, I head to Tyler's second room which is now my studio room according to him and went to the small dresser to find some clothes. However, majority of the shirts I have are crop tops and totally not designed for sleeping.

"Seguin?" I called him. "Can I borrow a shirt? The clothes I have left are all but crop tops."

"Oh, okay." He said dropping some blankets and comforters on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Setting up some mattress. I'll sleep on the floor, so you guys will be comfortable. My bed might be too small for the three of us." He said right before disappearing to go head into his closet to grab some shirt for me.

I looked on his bed and it is a king-sized bed, I even felt like it is bigger than the king-sized bed itself. The three of us can surely fit in there, but I don't want to sleep near him either so I totally appreciate the gesture.

When he got back, he handed me a gray shirt. "That's the only smallest shirt I have."

"Thank you."

When I returned coming from the bathroom, I saw Tyler kissing Sky goodnight right before going back to the mattress he set up on the floor and cozied himself.

"Have a good night!" I said and laid next to Sky kissing my son goodnight too.

I heard Tyler sigh. "Good night Keya."