49. Tyler

The next day, I woke up with Sky tapping my face. I feel like it is way too early in the morning.

"Daddy?" He calls me almost whispering.

I blink a couple of times to make my visions clear. My son's smile welcomed me first thing in the morning and I have never felt so contented in my life, I want this to be my life everyday!

I hugged him. "Good morning buddy! You're up way too early."

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?" He innocently asks.

I chuckled. "So, you and mommy will get comfortable."

I stood up and check the clock on my night stand right before laying back on the mattress I set up on the floor. It is still four o'clock, definitely way too early. Keya is fast asleep on the bed.

"You should go back to sleep." I told him. Sky nodded and cozied himself next to me. "Woah, what are you doing? I mean you should go back to bed nex to your mom."

"I'll sleep here next to you Daddy." Sky says and put his head on my arms.

I heard Keya groans and the bed slightly moves. "What time is it?" She sounded with her morning voice.

"It is still four." I answered. "Sky's here."

"How long have he been in there?" Keya asks and started moving to go see me and Sky.

"I don't know, he just woke me up."

Keya shakes her head and brushes her hair using her hands... she's really beautiful.

"Eversince he got here in Dallas, he always wakes up every four a.m.. Sky come back in here." She says.

"No. I want to sleep next to daddy." Sky refused and hugged me tighter I couldn't help but giggle.

"Go back to bed buddy, I'll just be here anyway." I assured my son but he hugs me more and says no.

I heard Keya sigh in frustration. "Alright, you probably just sleep in here with us Seguin."

"Are you sure?" I asked Keya.

She nodded making some space for me. "Your bed is quite big anyway. Sky come on here!"

My son smiles and immediately run towards the bed and laid down between me and Keya. I was kind of hesitant at first but it seems like Keya doesn't mind it.

I cozied myself, and trying so hard to hide a smile. This is more like my dream! Sleeping next to my son and my baby-mama. Who would have thought that I'll finally be living that dream I didn't thought of becoming my reality?

"Goodnight again mom and dad!" Sky announced which made me and Keya looked on each other. It feels amazing and I hope Keya feels the same way too!

I am now convinced that I wanted to give the both of us a chance! I really wanted to.

"Sleep tight squishy." Keya says and closed her eyes to go back to sleep.

I didn't...

I stayed awake looking at my son and Keya drifting back to sleep. They're so peaceful, and this whole scenario in front of me makes my heart feel whole-- complete. I couldn't ask for more!

This is better than what I feel when I am on the ice playing my first love, which is hockey. I have always wanted to have my own family for so long and I thought that dream won't ever happen to me right after Keya left, right after thinking that my son have died.

But I thank the heavens non-stop for turning this whole thing around, changing Keya's decision into confessing the truth and to let me be with my son.