26. Keya

Lily never stopped from hugging me once she arrived at the hospital. I didn't stopped from crying to be honest, what Tyler did say totally wrecked my feelings.

"He's such a monster. I don't want to see his face anymore."

"What happened?" Lily asked. "If you want can stay with us temporarily."

"Can I?" I slowly said and she just nodded.

"Hun, you always have our back on anything." She added. "The doctor said you're already okay to leave today, I'll take care of everything."

I cried again, because I don't know what will I do without my friends. I hugged Lily again.

"Thank you so much Lily. Promise, I'll be staying there until final exams are over. After that I'll probably go back to Edinburgh." I replied.

I have already made up my mind this time. I am moving out and I'm going back to Edinburgh and give birth there, I will sacrifice my job and last semester of my Masters for my son. Tyler will never ever going to meet his son, I don't want him to because he doesn't deserve him.

Ever since day one he already gave me the sign that he doesn't want it. I'm just a complete fool thinking that there might be a chance that he'll change his mind but I was wrong all along.

"Does your family already know about your pregnancy?"

I shake my head. "I'll tell them once I arrive there."

"Just looking at that belly they'll definitely know what's up. No need to tell them, just let them look at you." Lily said giggling which to lighten my mood.

However, I am really nervous about that actually. For sure me mom will be very much disappointed with me but it is what it is. I don't want to get rid of this baby anymore, because even if I haven't met him. I already love him, he is my happy pill now. The reason for me to stay positive and to keep on looking at the bright side despite of all these negativities going on around me.

An hour later, I already got discharged. When we hop unto her car I immediately told Lily to head to Tyler's house to get all my clothes and important stuff.

When we arrived, I was glad that Tyler is not around. I didn't bothered thinking why because for sure he is currently dealing with his life that I don't want my future son to be involved into. He has so many issues, I'm just going to say it.

Lily helped me pack all of my clothes and some important things that I needed and just left all of my other belongings that are not too important. Besides, I'll be going home to Edinburgh anyway and still unsure if when will I go back, or probably not.

"Keya, just let me pack your things. You better just sit down." Lily suggested. "Don't lift any heavy stuff, I swear."

"No we have to move fast, right before Tyler arrives." I replied.

"Wait, you're not telling him that you're moving out?"

"Yes. What's the point anyway?" I answered. "He thinks the baby is a problem, so why would I chose to stay?"

"I thought things are going well between you two." Lily asked completely confused.

"I thought so too, but I was wrong." I replied zipping all my luggages, looking around if I have some more things to bring with me. I didn't specifically told Lily what happened earlier but it doesn't matter anymore, I think she already know what is wrong.

When I think that everything that I needed is already packed, Lily and I started hauling them all outside of Tyler's house. Loading everything on the back of the car.

"Keya?" Lily called as I was about to enter the car.

"What?" I looked on her, she's looking somewhere and as I follow her gaze I saw Tyler running towards us.

"Keya, what the hell is this?" Tyler asked completely confused as he tries to catch his breath.

"I'll wait inside the car." Lily said excusing herself.

"I'm moving out." I answered Tyler.

"Why?" He said. "Look, I'm really sorry about what happened awhile ago. Again, I didn't mean to say that. Please stay!"

"You heard what the doctor said Tyler, if I don't leave here my son will leave me." My tears is about to come out but I did try my best not to ever shed another tears for this guy because he is totally not worth it.

"You can't just leave me."

"And why wouldn't I? You clearly don't want this baby in the first place. Aside from that we're not together or anything. I was just living with you out of your pity." I said in complete rage this time. "You know what-- fix your fucking life Seguin! Maybe by then, you'll deserve our son! Because at the moment, you don't!"

The next thing I know he kneeled in front of me hugging me on my waste crying and begging to stay. But I don't want to anymore, I had enough!

I stare on his face but I don't feel anything at all but complete anger. I whisked his grip, he's strong but I still managed to put it away.

"Goodbye Tyler."

When I went inside the car, Lily didn't hesitate in starting the engine and took off. The tears that I have been holding a while ago just went out.

It hurts so bad.

But there are things I needed to sacrifice just for my child.

I fell in love with Tyler.

I knew it ever since I first saw him, causing me to be a fool. Yes I did tried, even if he was hurting me emotionally and mentally I still tried my best to see the good side of him.

But I'm human too, I have limits. And I already had enough! I am nothing to him, and it's just so depressing to think that for him I was completely nothing.

I rubbed my belly, now it's just the two of us-- me and my son. I know I did a right decision to leave.

I mean it when I say that Tyler doesn't deserve my son. If I stay, there's a chance that I'll lose my son. If I stay, there's a chance that he'll hurt me more than what he did.

He's life was a huge mess and I don't want to be part of anything of it.

I'm done with him.

Done!