61. Keya

The whole Roger's Place is filled with colors of victory green and white of the Dallas Stars jerseys, and black and yellow of the Pittsburgh Penguins jersey worn by fans...

This is my first Stanley Cup Championship game ever, and I am not going to lie that ever since Tyler and I got together he's been convincing me to learn and love his sport. And obviously, I'm trying. He definitely knows that I'm a football fan, of course, coming from Europe myself.

I'm currently seating here at the Executive suite looking down on the rink watching my man together with Sky and the rest of Tyler's family. Although I'm still trying to learn the sport, the nervousness is up in the roof knowing that we're on the third period now with a tied score of two.

Tyler wants to win this championship so bad, and I admire him so much how he dedicates himself to his team, to the city of Dallas and to his fans. He is not just an amazing hockey player, but he's an amazing human!

The first time of knowing him was a disappointment, and that I thought he is indeed a huge asshole, a jerk! You name it. But I guess there are some of us that became the worst version of ourselves when life throws major unjustifiable shits on our way that we know we don't deserve.

Tyler is a great man, he just got used and got played at.

Everything that have happened was a great lesson not just for him but also for me. My life changed a ton when he got me pregnant and gave me my Sky. I still find it funny how this man who gets surrounded by way too many women chose me!

"I would totally nurse up my boyfriend for the whole summer if they lose tonight!" Kate, Jamie's girlfriend who's seating next to me voiced out as she stares on the rink nervously. "I'm willing to drop everything just to make him feel better."

I looked at her. "Is he that demanding when they lose?"

I mean I get it, of course it is totally disappointing and heartbreaking to think of losing the game when you're way too close to winning. I knew that Dallas Stars have been into that kind of situation for a few times but the level of disappointment builds up each season, as what Tyler told me last night.

He's been very anxious about tonight's game, I can really tell. He was even shaking when he left our hotel room this morning for their last early scrimmage of the season.

"No." Kate says. "But Jamie tends to love se-- you know,"  Kate stops in mid-sentence as she realizes that my son is just seating right next to us "... as a therapy everytime he loses a game."

"Really?" I said..

She nods. "Don't tell me Tyler isn't like that?"

I only shake my head. Because the truth is, every time he gets home from  losing a game he just normally tells me how disappointed he is and then proceeds to go bond with his son and rests. I'm just the one who offers to distract him and stuff! But it doesn't mean that he declines, he even loves it.

Our sex life has been very outstanding and even better the longer we've been together. I can't even imagine life not having Seguin with me, it's crazy because I used to wanting him out of my life but now it's already the other way around.

We focused ourselves on the game again, this time my heart skips a bit when the other team attempted a slapshot, thankfully Kudobin was fast enough to block the puck.

I let out a loud exhale. "That was close!"

"Go daddy!" My son shouts as Tyler steals the puck from the opponent team skating his way to the offensive zone.