Chapter 39

August POV

" Baby A & C did not make it "

Those words replayed in my head over and over again. We just lost two babies ! was it me ? was i causing too much damage? did i kill my babies ? what the fuck happen ? why us ? I had so many questions i stormed out the hospital sat on the curb by the entrance with my head in my lap. This is bullshit ! she didn't deserve this man what the fuck. I felt hands on me i looked up and seen Amir & Chris.

" She lost two babies " i said to them with tears falling from my face. From 3 beautiful healthy babies to now 1 i'm heart broken as fuck. I felt my phone ringing It was my moms.

* Phone Conversation *
Aug: Wassup ma
Mama Sheila: Anthony? What's wrong baby ?
Aug: Moma we at the hospital and got news A'moura lost two baby.
MamaSheila: What The Fuck You Mean? Alright The girls and I are headed to y'all baby stay strong for her. i'll text you once we make it.

* Conversation Ended *

Before i could argue she hung up. I don't know what to do that fucking girl in there is my literally world. A'moura was sleeping she had been crying all day literally. She didn't eat and I know she needs me but i don't even know what to do.

De'arra POV

I know my bestie is hurt and confused hell we all are. She's blaming her self and beating herself up but we don't even know what happened. I just know we needed to be there for her before her and aug tweak.

The guys walked back in with a teary eyed August between them.

" What's the word ? " I asked looking at them confused.

" she lost two" August whispered we couldn't hear him not one bit.
" she lost two fucking babies " he yelled and fell to his knees sobbing. The guys helped him up and held him so he let it all out. I rested my head in my hands praying lord give us the strength.

" Family Of Alsina ?" doc came to the waiting room as we all stood. " She wants to see you guys follow me " we all hushed and followed. Once he opened the door we all froze it was like we were stuck seeing her like this was terrible and hard for everyone.

" Bubba ?" She called out for August. He starting sobbing again rushing to her side just holding her. We all stepped in she looked at us and slightly smiled and mouthed " I love y'all " to everyone

" We love you too momo " We said in unison Everyone went to hug her and we just sat there for a sec. We all needed this.

" ok ok na get the fuck " she said causing us to laugh she was herself.
" everyone ok ?" we nodded.
" Are you ?" August Asked and touched her face with his hand staring in her eyes she just nodded she knew what happened she was blessed that god gave her at least one but you could see the hurt all over her face.
" Bubba i want to go home " she said laying her head on his shoulder playing with her nails.
We sat around talking and laughing lightening her mood she was smiling and that's all i wanted to see. We will get through this, THEY WILL.

THIRD PERSON

Everybody had left and went back to A'moura's Apartment of course Aug stayed. They were watching peppa pig and cuddle in the small ass bed but August needed to be under her. He's been loosing his mind without her.

" mama i've missed you so bad " he whispered laying on her chest as she rubbed through his hair.
" i've missed you too baby " she responded kissing his head. August then looked up at her kissing her lips softly then pulling back staring deep in her eyes. He needed to make shit right ! ALL he wanted was her he just doesn't know how to fix this but he's going to make a way. He shook his head and laid back on her chest. A'moura pouted and tears formed she then sniffed and wiped them.
" mama why are you crying ?" August asked her after hearing her. He sat up wrapping his arms around her.
"I just want us to be right August Im tired two kids august i need youu man i just want us to fucking work ! " She stated as she sobbed into his chest. He clenched his jaw staring out the window . He absolutely hated seeing her crying and hurt especially when their tears he caused. He grabbed her chin making her look at him.
" Ma im going to fucking fix this ! i do not give two fucks how long it takes i'm never leaving you im so fucking sorry man i love you everything in me " He said wiping away her tears she looked in his eyes knowing he was telling nothing but the absolute truth. He needed her he wasn't himself without her around.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME IM STEADY FUCKING HIM " August screamed as he threw a chair across the room. Slamming the drawers to the floor breaking glass & punching a hole in the wall. He slid down the wall crying.

" ya so fucking stupid man " he said to himself sobbing into his hands

I have to fix this I have to make it right and STOP fucking up she needs me now more than ever He thought to himself.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
a tease i'm sorryyy it's been so longggg missed me ? i'm back for a min not for longgg cause we have another lil tease book coming🫰🏽.