Chapter 22

*Next Morning/Valentines Day*

August POV

I woke up gently removing myself from under A'moura and I jumped in the shower and started my hygiene shit. I had a Chanel Bag by her little mirror by my window so when she woke up she seen it. I got out the shower and dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist brushing my teeth. After that I washed my face and put on some deodorant leaving the restroom I seen mama on ha phone in the bed.

" Happy Valentine's Day baybe " I said kissing her head she smiled she hate talking in the morning. She got up and went in the restroom and started the shower. I threw on a pair of gray sweats and my boxer and started to cook breakfast and I had already sat her gifts up. Once everything was done I ran upstairs to see her putting on lip shit. I smiled and took a picture of her man she's so beautiful I posted it in Instagram.

 I smiled and took a picture of her man she's so beautiful I posted it in Instagram

78,567likes

AugustAlsina: Only The Start😏Happy V-Day Baybe❤️ @TheeA'mouraCheaves
Randomuser: Ugh I hate this bitch🙄
Randomuser: Haha goofy bitch he was just in my bed🤭
8,679 Comments
ChrisBrownOfficial: What they say ? PERIODTTT NGGAA🤣
TrinTheeStylist: @chrisbrownofficial I knew ya ass was gay😩💔
Randomuser: I love it😩😍

I laughed at some of the comments and locked my phone.

"Babe breakfast is ready" I said smiling at her.

" Alll Did Yung' Cook For Wittle Ole Me ?" She smirked && sat in my lap facing me. I smiled and pecked her lips man man man.

" yeah guh na get dressed and come down " I smacked her ass and sat her on the bed.

A'moura POV

August said he got some shit planned today soo I gotta be cute I decided to do my curly look on my weave today. Soo after that I got dressed and touched up my makeup and sprayed on Perfume grabbed my phone going downstairs. August handed me a plate full of food and fruit I smiled and kissed his lips. I seen balloons,Money,and gifts sitting on the floor my eyes started to water.

" August you didn't have to do this " I just let them fall from my eyes.

" I know but I had to ya' ma lady " he said kissing my head shooing me to the gifts. I pouted when I seen his fat ass sneak My bacon.

" you not slick at all" he chuckled and took a pictures of me holding the rising and one of me smelling them.