Chapter 25

August POV

Today A'moura had to go to the shop so I decided to tag along and we can go out to eat afterwards. She was already dressed I just got out the shower and I brushes my teeth.i got dressed in all black and seen A'moura in the mirror

i got dressed in all black and seen A'moura in the mirror

I snaked my arms around her kissing her head.

" ya looks good mama " she smiled

" thank you " she said grabbing Dizzy and her bag. I swear A'moura treated this damn dog like a fucking child. last night I remember putting her in her cage and I made sure to lock her up Hell nah we woke up this morning and this bad mouthfucka was in the bed with us snuggled against A'moura. How the hell she get out ? I don't know how she get in the bed? I don't know. Today after A'moura' Few appointments we had to take her to the vet Dizzy is sick. We got in my car and A'moura Wrapped Dizzy in a pink blanket because she was shivering like she was cold. She put her in the back seat and she soon fell asleep she took a picture of her.

A'moura POV
I had a few appointments at the salon today and we had to take Dizzy to the vet my baby sick. We got in August car and baby was shivering I wrapped her in a blanket and she soon fell asleep and I took a picture of her posting it on Instagram.

 We got in August car and baby was shivering I wrapped her in a blanket and she soon fell asleep and I took a picture of her posting it on Instagram

35,322Likes

TheeA'mouraCheavess: My Baby Sick😩❤️.
Randomuser: No one cares bitch🙄
Randomuser: Ugh She's A Cutie😩😍
4,567 Comments
TrinTheeStylist : My Niece ❤️
ChrisBrownOfficial: Dumb ass Dog🙄.

I slightly laughed at Chris he is upset because dizzy bit him, because he kept touching Trin then she started to cry as if she knew she did bad.

" Tell Chris to not call my dog dumb bubba " I whine he chuckled and shook his head at me.

" I will baybe I promise "he said and tapped my thigh pulling up at my salon parking his car in my spot. We got out he grabbed Dizzy I smiled. And we walked and was greeted nobody noticed August... YET. There was a client in my car I gave August Dizzy Bag and Went over to her I greeted her. I went to wash my hands before touching a clients head. I went back to her And started to part her hair she was getting a braided ponytail.