chapter 32

** 6hours later **
August POV

The whole waiting room is destroyed and very silent all you hear is sniffing. EVERYONE is in a shock and is scared.

" Family of A'moura Alsina ?" we all stood up and gathered close in silence.

" i'm Nurse Tiffany Morgan ... we were able to remove the bullets but A'moura is still nonresponsive she is in a coma." she said

" the baby ?" we all asked in unison.
" baby ? the BABIES are completely they hid and was tightly packed they weren't harmed at all " she said smiling and walked away but looked back at us.
" room number D245 the whole floor is cleared for her be careful go straight there because there is undercover paparazzi on each floor but D " she said and walked off.

Chris POV

this shit is crazy we walked in completely silence to the elevator and to her room. Everybody walked in but August i walked up behind him and touched his shoulder.

" bro she's going to be okay she's a fighter be strong for her " i said.

" i can't see her like that man "he said

" we all got you aug we are a family " i patted his shoulder and walked in A'moura room and seen her hooked on all this shit.

De'arra POV

To see my best friend on all this shit is beyond crazy to me i love this girl to the moon and back and i don't know what i'll do without her. I broke down and touched her hand expected somebody and got nothing i broke down screaming and crying. Ken grabbed me and just held me i just cried and cried.
" August imma gonna take her home " he dapped every body and i hugged trin and we held each other just letting the tears go.
I let her and weakly smiled and walked out the room.
God please don't take her away from me ! please

Trin POV
After Dee and ken left i didn't want to touch her knowing i wasn't going to get a reaction out of her. I just looked at her and reached my hand out and i started shaking and i felt anxiety attack coming. Chris carried me to the couch and helped me with my breathing. I just sat there in shock this is really happening.

" August we gone head out she got to take her meds " they hugged and dapped. Chris cake over and grabbed me and we left the room.

A'moura POV

i'm still in this dark space and i can't move my body at all and then i see a flash of light and i see De'arra face and i seen her completely lose it. When i reaches my hand out it changed and i seen Trin having an anxiety attack. I tried screaming but nothing came out.

where am i ?
am i dead ?

August POV
As i say in the chair next to her bed i just watched as nothing happened no movement no jump or anything. I laid my head in my hands and just cried myself to sleep.

Faith POV (( A'moura mom ))

I heard bout my baby and i knew what was going on. I was now leaving the airport i just landed in Atlanta and i'm on the way to my daughter and son-in-law cause i know he's losing his shit right now . Cause i know exactly how this feels man i just pray my daughter is okay .

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
excuse any mistakes 🥺sorry it's short 😩 MORE updates later 🥳

Will A'moura make it ?
A'moura is having two babies ?
A'moura mom ?