Chapter 28

**3 weeks later **
  A'moura POV
I went back to working at the hospital && the salon been really busy. I've been feeling bloated as hell and I always tired. The weird thing is my ass is only sick in the morning. Right now I'm the doctors office waiting on Dr.Johnson. I had just took a pregnancy test i was soooo tired.

" okay so Ms.A'moura Congratulations you are indeed pregnant " I smiled and nodded

" want an ultrasound ?"  I nodded again and laid back she pulled up her Equipment and dime the lights.

**1hour later **

I just arrived home I grabbed August some Popeyes And me some sea food. I walked inside the house to find him listening to a song and writing in a notebook.

" Heyy bubba " I said kissing his lips.

" Wazzam Mamas " I handed him the bag he smiled & kissed me.

" ya glowing ma... that's that aug dick " I busted out laughing and shook my head. I handed him the bag that had everything he loved and the three pregnancy test with my ultrasounds.

" open it " he opened it and started to pull things out. He looked at the picture confused then grabbed the test.
" W-W-WE PREGNANT?" He screamed I laughed and nodded my head. He lightly tackled me on the couch and kissed me multiple times. I giggled and he kissed my tummy then smiled at me. I texted our Groupchat it was Trin,Amber,Karmen, Dee, and I.

To BaddieBabess🥳💅🏽: guess who has a little one in the oven !

2 attachments❤️

From BaddieBabeAm🥳💅🏽: Yaaaayyyyy we're gonna be aunties !

From Bestest🤞🏾👯‍♀️: I'm A Damn Good Mother ! Took ya long enough bitch. Congratulations bestie❤️

From BaddieBabeKarmen: I'm already gender reveal && Baby shower planning ! Congratulations mama😘

From TrinTheeStylist🥰: I love you baby girl and you deserve this ❤️ congratulations to you and August 😘

To BaddieBabess🥳💅🏽: Thank You Guys ! ❤️ I love y'all so much 🥺

I smiled at how supportive and goofy my friends are. I looked down and rubbed my tummy I'm really pregnant. I smiled August went to the downstairs studio the door bell rung. I got up to answer it was Chris dumb ass.

" Heyy BabyMa " I laughed

" you were with Trin ?" He nodded and rubbed my belly.

" he's in the studio" he nodded heading back I went upstairs to our room and crashed I was sooo tired.

??? POV

August is crazy if he thinks he can just break up with me and never see me again. I got another thang coming for that ass. Yes I know bout his ugly ass girlfriend she was my boss I hate her ass. The door bell rung and it was the deliver man I squealed. I signed off and slammed the door and open my box it was my fake pregnancy belly. I smirked and tried it own I'm sooo excited. I do not give a fuck what y'all think he is mine fuck that bitch. I pulled my shirt over the bump &&smirked guess who's pregnant by August Alsina.

August ew POV
Now that mama pregnant it gives me a push. I already knew I just waited until she was ready to go get checked. I noticed her new eating and sleeping like a damn child yeah I seen it. I was inna studio working on this song called lost for my new album when I heard Chris loud ass.