Chapter 6

** 4 Months Later **

August POV

Man it's been about 5-6 months now. A'moura && I have been great I'm loving everything. She come to my shows support me, she loves my fans and they love her. Speaking of her she's walking in my dressing room with Dee Crazy Ass. She had on this orange shirt with a short ass white skirted she looks bomb as hell.

I stood up and kissed her lips and smiled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I stood up and kissed her lips and smiled.

" wazzam baybe " I said pulling her down in my lap.

" nothing fooling with the craziness of my bestie "

I laughed at her and looked at Dee shaking my head.

" stop stressing out my wife man " I said laughing mushing your head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" stop stressing out my wife man " I said laughing mushing your head. I seen A'moura cheeks turn red and she hid her face. And I moved so I can see her I hated that shit man.

" what the hell I tell ya bout that baybe?" I asked her rising my damn eyebrow

" not to hid because I'm beautiful " she stated smiling showing her pearly white teeth. I had just done a whole ass show and I was tired and my baybe had to head to the hospital a little earlier than usual. So I texted T I was leaving and he was free to go. I asked A'moura if she was ready she said yeah so we gathered our things. De hard head ass left to find her boyfriend ken after our disagreement about A'moura being my wife I just shook my head. I grabbed A'moura bag as I turned off the lights grabbing A'moura's waist heading toward the back exit we walked out rushing to the car. I opened her door allowing her in before closing the door putting her bag in the back seat. I jogged to my side and got in smiling at her. I grabbed her chin kissing her lip multiple times before she deepened the kiss wrapping her arms around my neck I smirked and pulled away. NOPE we haven't had sex nothing at all I mean I can wait until she's ready I do not care as long as she's with me. I pulled out the parking lot heading towards my house. We played music and did a sing along the whole way there. We pulled in my drive way less than 25mins later.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Falling For You...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें