Chapter 27

August POV

" Welll Congratulations Mrs.Alsina you are ... " he started

" Cured of all illnesses and deadly diseases maybe it was something you smelled because you don't look sick we ran test we didn't find anything " A'moura just stared and her eyes started to get glossy. I know how much she wants a baby man and I know this hurts her.

" So I'm not pregnant " she asked and he shook his head no gave me some meds for her and left out. She got up and grabbed her purse walking out the room. I sighed rubbing my head grabbing my shit following her she had got into the car already. I got in and started it and looked at her and seen her crying I cut the car off. I turned to her and grabbed her hands.

" mama look baybe stop crying I promise we will have a little one " she nodded I wiped her tears man yes I wanna have baby. It's just man Ionn know I gotta go talk to my nigga. I pulled off towards the house pulling in the driveway.

To ChrisDaDon:

Studio NOW BITCH !

I sent Chris a text and help mama out.

" baybe I'm finna go meet Chris you gone be good ?" She nodded kissing my lips I smiled kissing her again before getting in the car. I pulled off heading towards the studio to see his ass outside.

" T we in studio 3" he nodded signing us into studio 3 we walked inside he lit a blunt.

" talk yung' " I sighed and lit one as well.

" so mama been having sickness since before we broke up or whatever so we went to the doctor to see what was up we thinking she pregnant " I sighed and pulled from the blunt again.

" well she isn't and she cried because she wants a baby she been having baby fever for a while "
Chris cleared his throat a bit before speaking.

" so ya want a baby ?" He said

" of course I want a baybe with ha "

" then what da fuxk ya doing here yung' go give ya soon to be wife a damn baby boy ! She loves ya it's been almost two years ya ready yung' I see a big ass change in ya since A'moura came around go handle ya budiness " I nodded and got up I dabbed him and left out going to my car. I pulled in the driveway and Mama was watching tv when I walked in. I closed and locked the door I smiled at her kissing her forehead.

" Ya really wanna baybe ?" I asked she looked at me and nodded looking down at her nails.

" Well come on let's go mamas I'm here baybe ya think we ready so let's go! " she smiled and grabbed my hand locking Dizzy up. we went up stairs I laid her down. Let's just say a baby will most diff be coming soon!

*3hours later*

A'moura POV

After our little freak session August decided to  go out to eat. Baby knowing my fat ass I was all for it. I told him no damn place fancy because he always trying to spend a damn band on me and I'm not letting him. So I told him Applebee's or Logan's because somewhere not too expensive idgaf bout people I just wanna be with him.  I got dressed in a cropped white tank top and some orange pants.

I looked cute I Had already done my hygiene shit and done my make up

I looked cute I Had already done my hygiene shit and done my make up. I grabbed my purse and put on some lip gloss leaving the room turning everything off. Heading downstairs to see August feeding Dizzy.

" Look At You " I smiled and pecked his lips.

" the fuck was that ?" He asked I giggled

" a kiss "

" guh get ya ass ova herr and kiss me right " he said and grabbed my waist and I kissed him. He deepened the kiss adding tongue grabbing my booty. I pulled away slowly blushing i looked down. He grabbed my chin bringing my face up and pecked my lips.

" I Love ya guh" I blushed.

" I love you too Bubba ! " he smiled and grabbed my hand. It's been Two years with this man and I fall in love again everyday ! We got into the car he connected his Aux before pulling off. He exited the gates as he sped down the street with Big T && Jones Behind Us. We arrived at red lobster because I wanted crab legs. August killed the engine getting out to help me he grabbed my hand and my purse helping me out the car. We walked inside I pouted because it was people everywhere.

" Hello how many?" The young girl said.

" Two " August said she nodded and grabbed the menus and walked us to a booth and we sat.

" I'll be your waiter my name is Ashley " another girl came.

" drinks ?"

" A Sweet tea with Lemon "

" A shot of Hen && A Water " August said staring at his menu.she stomped away weird ass.

August POV

After the bitch stomped away I looked up and smiled at A'moura.

"I luh ya baybe " I said and kissed her cheek since we was on the same side of the booth. We just talked and she just been smiling and giggling.

" here you go " the Ashy guh came back with our drinks and sat them down.

" you ready to order ?"
A'moura nodded fast as fuck I laughed and shook my head.

" I want the dragon shrimp, two lobster tails, && crab legs " the lady nodded and looked at me.

" I want the salmon New Awlins && the dragon shrimp" she nodded grabbed our menus. I look at A'moura and smiled she just blushed and looked down.

**4hours later**

After eating and enjoying each other's company we were on the way home. I was bobbing my head to the music. A'moura slid her hand down to my pants I jumped.

" mama what ya doing " I looked over at her smirking . This mouthfucka harr bruh. What the fuck have I done? I pulled up in the driveway of my house killed the engine getting out A'moura damn near dragged my ass in the house. She threw things down and went into the restroom. Bout 15mins later she came out in this lace pantie and bra shit. I licked my lips && locked eyes with her.

" Getcha ass ova here " I grabbed her and laid her on the bed.

Oh yeah she finna be pregnant pregnant 🤣

-
Excuse any mistakes 🖤 sorry for the late update 😩school started && I'm already stressed.